Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina's current PBE numbers are *way off*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daegen

08-10-2012

+1

Theorycrafter

08-10-2012

Bump for justice!

Benadryl Jackson

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Not sure I agree with those numbers as they are, but you're onto something for sure. Bumpin'

Alithalor

08-10-2012

Originally Kat was either AP or AD. AP Kat = Shunpo awesome. AD Kat = BB and DL awesome. Hybrid just didn't work. Now, AP Kat really is the only way to go. So Im not surprised they focus on the AP with the new Kat.

NoShogun

08-10-2012

So in order to make her a better assassin they're nerfing her burst damage?

Potato404

08-10-2012

i hate how her new ult is worded it makes it seem like it does so much damage i liked the old one where it gave the damage per dagger and not a lump total

DarkXNightmare

08-10-2012

Quote:
Alithalor:
Originally Kat was either AP or AD. AP Kat = Shunpo awesome. AD Kat = BB and DL awesome. Hybrid just didn't work. Now, AP Kat really is the only way to go. So Im not surprised they focus on the AP with the new Kat.

I'm pretty sure you don't even play Katarina because, if you want to do stuff with her, you must get Gunblade... then AP. Gunblade is A MUST on her so you can slow your target, then W + Q + E + R and BOOM! "An enemy as been slained". That's the only build that works on Kat and Gunblade gives you all the Ad you need to make her viable.

I just came out of PBE and I was really disappointed. I main Katarina too and it really hurts that his Q takes longer to be ready + no AD scaling. In addition, Voracity just refreshes 10sec and that's not enough to get the second Death Lotus unless you get some CDR with DFG (the only viable item that gives you CDR without giving you mana-related stuff).

I hope Riot understand that she is not the same... her play style turned to be more passive then before (my point of view)... i don't know... just don't let us down...

Fusrodahn

08-10-2012

I don't like that they nerfed her AD. Sure...I built her AP, but I really enjoyed her AD scaling. I want them to keep Katarina an assassin because she's one of the best and is most fun imo. She really needs to keep her burst though to be an assassin.
Bump for getting Riot's attention on this.

Hidden Sniper

08-10-2012

Oh, look. Another "classic" champion that I like gutted by Riot... Nothing to see here, move along. =.='

XEGNA

08-10-2012

bump for Kat. Her new lore also turned her bloodlust to emo tears. All around horrible changes except for her remodel (Red Card Kat, Dat ass.)