Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The PAX Skin....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corran

Recruiter

11-11-2009

So the skin is working now. It's nice and blue and all.

But it doesn't have the designs that appear in the images we've had up to now. Is there any reason for that? Just wondering.

reziel

11-11-2009

Quote:
Corran:
So the skin is working now. It's nice and blue and all.

But it doesn't have the designs that appear in the images we've had up to now. Is there any reason for that? Just wondering.

WTB PAX logo on cape and shoulderpads, is that what you're saying?

If so I agree. That's kind of what made it so special, in my opinion. I'm sure it's fairly low priority though.

Coronach

Game Designer

11-11-2009

The alternate Card Master skin should and will have the PAX logo. Right now the UV maps are incorrect because this skin requires a model swap that we didn't hook up properly. I'm very sorry for yet another issue with the PAX skin, and we're testing the fix for the next patch right now.

reziel

11-11-2009

Quote:
Coronach:
The alternate Card Master skin should and will have the PAX logo. Right now the UV maps are incorrect because this skin requires a model swap that we didn't hook up properly. I'm very sorry for yet another issue with the PAX skin, and we're testing the fix for the next patch right now.

Cool. I look forward to being a really bad cardmaster, BUT WITH A PAX LOGO ON MY CAPE

x OZ x

11-11-2009

i want tht skin so bad

Decae

11-11-2009

Quote:
Coronach:

i still <3 you cause your name reminds me of corona

Bluff

11-11-2009

Anyone have any extra Pax skins? CM is all I play

Corran

Recruiter

11-12-2009

I do have extra PAX skins, but I'm hesitant to give them out to just anyone.

Viç

The Council

11-12-2009

Very interested in PAX CM skin

Is there any way I can prove myself to be worthy of one?

Vic~

Tram

Recruiter

11-12-2009

Quote:
Bluff:
Anyone have any extra Pax skins? CM is all I play

I fold your bluff