Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alkraan

09-12-2010

Well, i'm not a lvl 30, but here it goes..

Imo, miss fortune is kinda op, if u know how to play right with her..
Ie: She's very, very better than Ashe, in every skill..MF's Make it Rain has a bigger range than Ashe's volley, it deals more dmg (almost kill a minion wave), plus, it slows..

Also, MF's ult has an enormous range.. u can hide behind ur turret with 30% of ur hp, she'll use her ult, kill u behind ur turret and ur turret wont even attack her, cuz her range is > than the turret's..
Also, her ultimate in end-games is just like, yea, 5 assists, woot! MF just stay as last in the lane, she uses her ult with an enormous range and takes at least 50% of everyones hp, without getting touched.. simple like that

They say MF is squishy, focus her and its gg.. Ashe is far more squishy than her, plus, ashe's dmg isnt even close compared to MF's dmg.. MF has a good dmg even without any items..

Like I said, i'm not a lvl 30 yet, so, it might be just me.. what do u guys say?

Edit: And MF's is faster.. a lot faster

Yellow Jester

09-12-2010

2 days ago she was UP.

I think that she might have a bit too long of a range with her ult, maybe reduce that range a bit, other than that i'm pretty sure she's fine.

Prisonal

09-12-2010

Play Kassadin/Akali/Katarina then see how OP she is.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Ashe has perma-slow, and a global ult+stun.

MF's ultimate can do some sick damage, yes. Its also easily stoppable if you save CC for it, though the range of it counters that. You can get out of it easily enough.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrisonSex View Post
Play Kassadin/Akali/Katarina then see how OP she is.
too bad the tanky metagame atm based around characters like garen counter them

Akudemi

09-12-2010

A well-farmed MF will roll your team. If you deny her creep kills/exp, she won't be as good until late game. Try to play an anti-carry if she is giving you trouble. (Poppy, Akali, Kassadin)

Cybersmurf

09-12-2010

I disagree - in a 5v5 head on situation MF is better with her AOE dmg.

However, in anything less than a 5v5 head on - I think Ashe is better.

Her huge stun arrow is like the greatest ganking/initiation skill in the game and her ability to eternally slow using frost arrows guarantees a kill where normally they would just walk away from the fight.

MF ability to slow you for 1.5 seconds doesn't compare to Ashe eternal slowing + dmg.

Choosing between a "good" MF and a "good" Ashe I would always take Ashe on my team.

LunarisDream

09-12-2010

It's just you. The ult has about the same range as Twitch's. And your team's carries just has to learn to land some form of CC on MF. I used Akali and burst MF down in team fights first every time, even if I was being pelted by her ult. Kill a burster with burst.

Widget

Adjudicator

09-12-2010

Ashe can Kite, Volley has a cooldown of a few seconds, Ashe's ult has unlimited range, and stuns for several seconds, etc.... she's good, but I don't think this is a fair comparison, and it feels kinda like a "I just got my ass kicked by MF now I'm gonna go post about it" thread... she's easy enough to shut down... she certainly can't; survive as well as Ashe can.

Prosecutor Godot

09-12-2010

Her ultimate has too long range and needs a slight adjustment.

Other than that she's fine.

Oh, also, it's really annoying how Double Up goes to a target NEXT to it, it's supposed to hit something BEHIND the first target.