Jarvan IV Is crying in a corner.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
If you cast Q really quickly after E it could sometimes cast prior to the standard being created (due to tiny update delays in our system), resulting in no dash. After next patch, the game will just check to see if a standard would be created at the spot you Q'd in the next fraction of a second and, if so, give you the dash.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG This right here is why I never smartcasted e on Jarvan even though I wanted to. I was a season 1 Jarvan jungle main and FINALLY his bugs are all getting fixed. I just might start playing my original fav champ again.

Also I would like to emphasize that the "sometimes" was more like "almost always" whenever you smartcast both e and q.

victory hail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

or they could just stop adding new champs and work on new maps! that would fix most of the problems

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
or they could just stop adding new champs and work on new maps! that would fix most of the problems
They are slowing content down to a more steady and constant rate meaning that they probably will have more of a set schedule to work from that benefits from increased productivity and more time to change things that they would have otherwise not had the time to change.

Just my view on it. (Holy run on sentences Batman)

Color Deaf

01-09-2013

Quote:
I love all dunkmasters equally.

If you cast Q really quickly after E it could sometimes cast prior to the standard being created (due to tiny update delays in our system), resulting in no dash. After next patch, the game will just check to see if a standard would be created at the spot you Q'd in the next fraction of a second and, if so, give you the dash.
Work on the terrain being more terrain-like rather than just skinned minions.

cF Dawgy

01-09-2013

Quote:

Now I won't look retarded when I play Jarvan!

Thanks!

Jazman84

01-09-2013

I'd like to see his banner changed to deal physical damage and scale with AD, y'know, like jus about every other bruiser these days, especially those with 3 abilities that deal direct damage.

Riot pls.

requium

01-09-2013

Quote:

I love you!

Duriel

01-09-2013

Quote:
I just fixed the EQ combo not firing. Should be in the next patch. Demacia!
akali bugfix incoming with that patch too?

Brazil Bieber

01-09-2013

Quote:

So the guy made a time machine

ChesswarF

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
not exactly. we have a change out on the pbe that makes j4 cast demacian standard at max range if he attempts to cast it outside of its max range. the idea is that when attempting to gank or escape, j4 players should notice a much smoother (reliable, quick, max range) skill combo. this would be especially true for players that use smart casting.

we assume that a large portion of j4 players rely on range indicators, so it was really important for this change that we make sure the range indicator was much more accurate than before (it was previously too short). the cast range itself was not changed, but the range indicator was and the 'area of effect' indicator will stay within the range indicator to accurately reflect the new cast behavior of the ability.

relevant thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2442728
bug of legends