Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Jarvan IV Is crying in a corner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traestus

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Borigrad:
Press R again, you can lower it manually you know. Also what i learned from this thread, Counterplay is apparently a bad thing.


When 75% of the champion pool has a built in way to escape the Thunderdome, and the other 25% can take flash to supplement that it's a bit more than counterplay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pramit the great

Senior Member

08-10-2012

garen is in a worse spot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
pramit the great:
garen is in a worse spot


He is getting his skills redone along with katarina in the next patch. Plenty of threads to look at for that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Show Asian Pride

Member

08-10-2012

Bumpppp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghandulfo

Recruiter

08-10-2012

How can he leap in a 1v1 situation? He wont be able to. But if he uses his ult to stealth and then jump to a nearby enemy then it may be able to pass but will have to see the radius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orthoclase

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Making it silence might be a good idea.

Quote:
Borigrad:
I don't get why so many people complain about his Ultimate. It's ridiculously powerful. If they are using their Gap-closer or Flash to get out of your cataclysm, then they aren't using it to get to your carries. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT PEOPLE.


If it was only flash that could get you out of it, I doubt people would be so upset. The problem is that people like Vayne and Riven have really short cooldown abilities that can easily get out of it. So it's not like you're always going to be wasting some important spell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Bump.


Infinite Cataclysm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Bump. Forums move fast over the pond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bbalin23

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Bump please riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
SierraTangoDelta:
Riot definitely did not design his ultimate to just burn flashes.


That's why it does damage.