Jarvan IV Is crying in a corner.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
I don't get why so many people complain about his Ultimate. It's ridiculously powerful. If they are using their Gap-closer or Flash to get out of your cataclysm, then they aren't using it to get to your carries. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT PEOPLE.
Scenario.

J4 ulti, Our carries feel save and move towards the ultimate. 90% of champions now are in dive/flash range of the carry.

CARRY IS DED.

Lose teamfight

MisterMoogle

08-10-2012

It's a pain to ultimate and then the whole team just Q or flash meanwhile your teammates are dying by Anivia's ultimate.

Oh well, still doing my job.
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Borigrad

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
Cause I love to waste a long cooldown ultimate just to have a Vayne roll out of it or Caitlyn to net out of it with their much lower CD basic skills.
They are carries, they need a way to avoid you. Basically what you are saying is "I want J4 to be able to face stomp carries and no one can do anything about it." Good design philosophies.

INB4 I just don't get the joke, not that i am simply sick of it.

MisterMoogle

08-10-2012

Quote:
They are carries, they need a way to avoid you. Basically what you are saying is "I want J4 to be able to face stomp carries and no one can do anything about it." Good design philosophies.

He's the prince of Demacia, he's suppose to pubstomp ad carries.
He aim for Urgot(ADCARRY) ; but he got caught.
Still doing his job though.
(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

08-10-2012

Quote:

I'm fine with Caitlyn moving out of it as she can use it to pass terrain.

Vayne's Q on the other hand.....

SierraTangoDelta

08-10-2012

Quote:

His ultimate is supposed to be the ultimate "1v1 me fgt" in the game. You shouldnt be able to just escape from it with no effort.

Woll lloW

08-10-2012

and some champion can jsut walk by the wall, pantheon, vlad pool, and few others can just walk trough it

Atyres

08-10-2012

Quote:

and J4's ult is supposed to be Thunder dome, you know 2 men enter and 1 leaves. Not 2 men enter, one leaves while the other sits there scratching his head and cursing the heavens.

Borigrad

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
and J4's ult is supposed to be Thunder dome, you know 2 men enter and 1 leaves. Not 2 men enter, one leaves while the other sits there scratching his head and cursing the heavens.
Press R again, you can lower it manually you know. Also what i learned from this thread, Counterplay is apparently a bad thing.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnwin View Post
True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8RnGNnTxac

Now his ultimate can break