Jarvan IV Is crying in a corner.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2013

Guys, now jarven is supposedly OP and getting nerfed. Season three did great things for him. This thread was necroed. Quit posting here, it's no longer relevant, obviously. Just goes to show that people call UP until they realize people are good.

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koechophe View Post
Quit posting here, it's no longer relevant, obviously. Just goes to show that people call UP until they realize people are good.
You think this is a thread about J4 being UP? Cute. No it's about bugs that should be fixed revolving around his ultimate or at least part of it about people walking out of his ultimate. It should and will be bumped because it's a bug that should have been fixed.

KnifeYaUp

08-11-2013

Bump XD

Hallows Evelynn

08-11-2013

hehehe, i can jump out of j4s ult as trist, hehehehehe

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo4321 View Post
You think this is a thread about J4 being UP? Cute. No it's about bugs that should be fixed revolving around his ultimate or at least part of it about people walking out of his ultimate. It should and will be bumped because it's a bug that should have been fixed.
This guy is correct, I'm kinda shocked to see this thread still going after all this time.

Riot is aware of the bugs of Jarvan and there is no point really bumping this since it won't fix them quicker considering they are apparently hard to fix. I just hope to god that they fix em quick.

Also my name got changed, it's the OP.

Spitsonkittens

10-01-2013

buff j4 2013

OuttaControl56

04-04-2014

Jarvan is still sad.