Jarvan IV Is crying in a corner.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkfire Destiny

01-12-2013

As an Ahri player i can see the rage on a jarvans face when after using cataclysim i simply spirit rush over the wall. Burst him (Now nearly trapped in his own little prison) with my E>W>Q then use the remaining rushes to finish him or bound away.

I think way too many people have counters to his "prison"

It should either be impassable or at least limit the things that can pass it such as flash and other teleport moves. (Kass and ez maybe)

or just flash

MeisterJB

01-12-2013

I think as a terrain zoning tool, it's okay. With good timing and positioning it can help out in team fights. I do think it's a little underwhelming and some sort of extra feature would be nice

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfire Destiny View Post
As an Ahri player i can see the rage on a jarvans face when after using cataclysim i simply spirit rush over the wall. Burst him (Now nearly trapped in his own little prison) with my E>W>Q then use the remaining rushes to finish him or bound away.

I think way too many people have counters to his "prison"

It should either be impassable or at least limit the things that can pass it such as flash and other teleport moves. (Kass and ez maybe)

or just flash
If you pick J4 into Ahri you are doing it wrong.

Darkfire Destiny

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero94 View Post
If you pick J4 into Ahri you are doing it wrong.

Agreed.

But since i don't play other jumpers really Ahri is the only one i ever got caught in it as other than when a jarvan locked me in as darius, didnt end well for javan..

It dosent lower the issue. Jumping and dashing through wall's has always been an issue. but people got used to it. However walking and dashing and jumping and flashing all make Jarvan's ult mostly a passive thought. as long as someone keeps their flash or dash available then his ult does next to nothing. Its his ultimate. He shouldnt have to worry about a tryn spinning through, or a jax leaping out/in. A kah escaping into the wild or an Ahri slipping away.

Unless you use 2 of his other moves AFTER his ult you cant even get out yourself untill its over. it becomes more his own prison than en enemies.

its just a little sad to think how many ways you can get out.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-12-2013

bump

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-12-2013

Jarvan Mid vs Karthus. (Is actually jungle, internet decided to die after I posted this)

Picking Kogmaw into Jarvan, I think Meat have the better team for this.

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

bump

King GrimPhenom

01-12-2013

which is why J4 is still a consistently good pick

Princess Lexxy

01-12-2013

hi

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-12-2013

^ Erm, hi? (Stealth Bump)

Adding https://twitter.com/RiotMorello/stat...26819519639553 after finding it on the forums.