Jarvan IV Is crying in a corner.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xuereb

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero94 View Post
I'll try to find the video on it somewhere. Not mine but shows it in good detail.

EDIT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdnrq-UCAw Thanks to whoever made this for making it!
No problem, im glad that this is getting fixed.

Xuereb

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
I just fixed the EQ combo not firing. Should be in the next patch. Demacia!
Out of curiosity, did the video I made actually help with getting this fixed?

(It was this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdnrq-UCAw

Ikruti

01-09-2013

Any word on champs waltzing out of the ult? I love to play J4 on Dominion and I can't tell you how many times champs can just right-click walk out of the ult while it's active.

Also, what's the stance on people caught in the ring border itself. Right now, if you're standing exactly where the ring terrain border goes, it lets you walk out of it. Is that intended?

Skiller Specific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikruti View Post
Any word on champs waltzing out of the ult? I love to play J4 on Dominion and I can't tell you how many times champs can just right-click walk out of the ult while it's active.

Also, what's the stance on people caught in the ring border itself. Right now, if you're standing exactly where the ring terrain border goes, it lets you walk out of it. Is that intended?
I had stated in a post that there should at least be some kind of penalty for escaping his ult. Looks like they took that idea and put it on Thresh's box. Though they probably didn't steal it from me as they put a lot of work into champions for quite a while, I'd still like to see something done about the phantom dancer thing and the whole flash counter to his kit.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuereb View Post
Out of curiosity, did the video I made actually help with getting this fixed?

(It was this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdnrq-UCAw
Well it made me search around and update the layout of the thread if you mean anything to do with that.

If any red saw it I am pretty sure they got the repro steps from it in order to fix it.

I would say unknown but very likely so.

Thanks again . (If you have any videos of his ultimate glitching out that would be amazing too! I can send you the lol replay files if you want them too but I don't have any recent replays of J4 for now but I will probably play more J4 again.)

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiller Specific View Post
I had stated in a post that there should at least be some kind of penalty for escaping his ult. Looks like they took that idea and put it on Thresh's box. Though they probably didn't steal it from me as they put a lot of work into champions for quite a while, I'd still like to see something done about the phantom dancer thing and the whole flash counter to his kit.

I think you can still flash from Thresh's box but dashes ect will take damage.

Jushtime

01-09-2013

How have we had two different reds post in this thread and neither of the address the subject of the thread?

I had a Yi use ghost and just walk right out of my ult. That shouldn't work.

Jiggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushtime View Post
How have we had two different reds post in this thread and neither of the address the subject of the thread?

Ghost ignores unit collision, since Cataclysm is made with minions...yeah~ Same with Fizz, Janna, and Phantom Dancers.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushtime View Post

Rick (Rioter) did say the didn't get anything from the discussion whilst Ezreal (Rioter) said they were looking into it again.

It's a weird ass rollercoaster.

Jushtime

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
Ghost ignores unit collision, since Cataclysm is made with minions...yeah~ Same with Fizz, Janna, and Phantom Dancers.
I know why it works, I just feel it shouldn't work that way. "Impassable", right?