(Texas) Need Solo top for 5v5 Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camreno

08-10-2012

We are looking for a good player who lives around Dallas Texas, that way if we get serious we can meet up and play. So here is my story and the Team.

We are all in our early 20's Its me my best friend, his brother and their cousin, we have all been playing since 2008-2009, My ELO is not high because ive only played 5 ranked games. 3 of them I did solo rank and got noobs on my team so we lost, the other 2 ranked I played with my best friend and won. Its the same story with all of us, we are good, or should I say have potential, but we haven't played rank because we dont want to loose! So we are getting a team together.

Add me in game or reply here, look foward to hearing from you!

Pureownage6

08-10-2012

Hmm, seems you started playing before the game was released. Nice.

Edit: 183 wins in 3 years, I don't believe you!#@$!!!!

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Something isn't right with your story :/. I don't know if it's you saying that you guys aren't noobs, the part that you say you were playing before the game was out, the part that you say you have only played 5 ranked games in your "5 years", the part that says that you guys all always get put with noobs when you solo que, or the part that in the regular game you have sub 200 wins...

Camreno

08-10-2012

I was told the zombie ryze skin I have came out in 2008 Guess he was wrong, I know ive been playing for a while. I quit for about a year, wins dont meany anything.

partypatt

08-12-2012

i play top and im only about 4 hours away,
lmk if your intrested!
IGN: partypatt

Tyamius

08-13-2012

I'm in houston, I play Top and ADC if there ever was a positional swap.
IGN: Tyamius