Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please riot, shut me up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Retarded Clown

09-12-2010

Tf is abt as OP as jax. Yes TF can destroy, any char can...but if u can destroy with TF...imagine the havoc you'd wreak with shen, tristana or ashe.

Tho I'd say TF is pretty balanced besides the fact that his high risk low reward formula doesn't work too well. Too easy to kill, does too little damage. Imo making him a little harder to kill would be the way to go....not easier for him to kill cuz that'd be way OP..

a + 50 buff to his 500/510 range would be nice? Miss Fortune has a 550 range fyi and ashe and trist also have more...and they both have escape mechs and superior damage. Ashe has more reliable and knee jerk cc while Tristana has insane damage and steroids.

While TF should not be equivalent of them...by no means...he deserves to be as capable of surviving as them, his base damage is low enough and his lack of an instant stun means he deserves it. The fact that Xin's dash out ranges TF's auto attack range is pitiful..and it also means xin, kat and others with dash effects (nearly every champ these days) or any champ outranging TF...will be able to harass and turret dive him without him being able to respond.

However, for TF himself to harass..he needs to put himself in the thick of things and pretty much take the risk of a near guarantee death if he messes up a little. Trist has to go in start shooting, go OH SHI jump + flash cool. Wild cards harass is decent...except his mana pool is horrible and its a huge mana drain even with mana items. Not a good early game harass for mroe than 3 minutes.....if enemy wisens up they can dodge it easily as well.

However with hybrid u can afford to harass with it 3-4 times...but u better not miss or ur screwing urself over.

LunarisDream

09-12-2010

TF has 3 passives. My god. Why not make all his abilities have a passive instead?

LêDêrp

09-12-2010

Quote:
Sabnitron:
I watched Shurelia absolutely destroy with TF a couple weeks ago. Seems fine to me.

Pic related, it's Shurelia destroying.

WHat do you expect? Pendragon was playing yi...

Yellow Jester

09-12-2010

Increase range of his autoattack.

eSPee

09-12-2010

Quote:
ReverendSchu:
you mean you want him to be OP as all **** again?

If anything a small buff, but he's still a viable champ.

He's right above eve.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Hamsteaks:
WHat do you expect? Pendragon was playing yi...

You must have never seen Pendragon's jungling Yi...

LêDêrp

09-12-2010

no actually i havnt, is there a video?

General Waffles

09-12-2010

TF's fine. It's just that everyone's playing him as a hard carry, when he should be a bit on the support/carry side.

Adding Nashor's Tooth along with his cd reduc passive (stacked deck) will reduce his Pick a Card cooldown to 4 seconds. He STUNS for 2 seconds. In a 1v1, they're stunned half the time, if you pick your cards right. Underpowered? I don't think so.