5000/7200 rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slappy101

09-12-2010

I just recently got a $100 "bonus" and want to buy the Digital Collector's pack since I already have the Champion Bundle (I'm only level 11 but I love this game). If I get the 5k RP I'll have 1100 left over to get me 1 975 Champ (I was thinking Kog'Maw or getting 2 medium tier champs). Do you think it's better to save the $15 and just get 1 or 2 extra champions that I don't have, or should I go for the 3300 leftover RP and buy many more Champions? Also, what would you recommend I buy that's within the 1100/3300 RP limit that isn't in the Champion/Collectors bundle? Thank you

KyuzoS7

09-12-2010

let's ask the magic conch shell.

"Do Nothing"

CaptainSoda

09-12-2010

Do not buy the Digital Collector's Pack. Instead just wait for new heroes that are released that are overpowered and buy those. Outside a VERY VERY select few, most of the original 40 heroes are now not even played. I see less and less of them every time I play, and I realized its because newer heroes just simply outshine old heroes. I suggest you just wait for the next overpowered of the month hero they release, which will most likely be soon.

Shuga Buns

09-12-2010

Imo you should save up for $Carlos$

Heard he/she is op in the TR

Reppuken

09-12-2010

If you're not too crazy about Goth Annie, you can buy a non-digital collector's pack at bestbuy for twenty or twenty-five dollars cheaper. You still get the $10 riot points with it too.

Diction

09-12-2010

Just go buy the next OP hero as Soda said and besides that, maybe skins? nothing really much else to buy; everything is bought through IP except boosts and skins, so perhaps an IP boost to speed things up and then grab a few skins then save.

bdschuss

09-12-2010

http://www.amazon.com/League-Legends...4313560&sr=8-1

Save yourself some moneys

Thrift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Personally I would save the extra RP to buy new champions with their skins when released. Or buy skins for champions you like when one goes on sale.

Slappy101

09-12-2010

So just use the RP to get the new champions instead? Which ones would you recommend?