#1 reason kat should mid above most

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azuredragon653

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
If you can't tell, then it's best you leave this thread.
I like to assume that people are intelligent (and therefore able to troll properly), but past experiences prove otherwise.

Abedeus

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
Any carries who greatly improve with levels should receive a solo lane

which is why jungling is so vital, I cringe wheneverd I see noone in my team is gonna jungle.
I cringe whenever I want to jungle with WW, Olaf or Yi but nobody can pick a 2vs1 champ (Morde or Nasus are perfect for that) and I must switch champions.

Lucchinii

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
I like to assume that people are intelligent (and therefore able to troll properly), but past experiences prove otherwise.
I've been here for a while, and no one really trolls properly.

Except for that one time I......

Never mind.

Our Final Rites

09-12-2010

Kat should take mid because she's better than most champions at mid, except for those insane ones like Mordekaiser or Pre-nerf Heimerdinger.

I lawl at the face of an Ashe player at mid, or anyone below 500 HP.

Fortitude Potion + 5 HP Potions = Lane dominance.

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Kat is a mean mid, no lie

Waterga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord GiantR View Post
Anivia should take mid from Kat.
Kat owns Anivia mid. The only champ a good Kat would have trouble with is Morde and maybe Vlad.

MoldyOnions

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTherapy View Post
Kat should take mid because she's better than most champions at mid, except for those insane ones like Mordekaiser or Pre-nerf Heimerdinger.

I lawl at the face of an Ashe player at mid, or anyone below 500 HP.

Fortitude Potion + 5 HP Potions = Lane dominance.
This. Playing as Kat, Pre-nerf Heimer never gave me a problem either. I could always keep him far away enough from the tower so he couldn't grenade it.

Mordekaiser is a different story. He's a pain in the ass on mid.

toxicshrooms

09-12-2010

Imo Kat shouldn't take mid because her ult is so easy to counter, than when its on Cd she does very little damage to anyone(unless she is fed) so.. I think kat is better to lane with someone or solo lane when someone is jungling! your team depends on their mid to do a LOT of damage, and how can you when you get knocked out of your ult? use all your abilities on people, but then they are on cd also and kat is utterly useless(unless you are building AD) which is your choice I guess.
(This is coming from someone who loves/plays Kat) Kat's downfall can be pretty easy in team fights....
Wait for her to ult have someone( lets say xin) jump at her, knock her up with three talon strike.. Everyone will focus fire.. and boom your dead! Easy kill. Rather have someone go mid who can FOR SURE do their ult damage, or not be rendered practically useless when it is up.

Poochy

09-12-2010

kats ult hits only 1 perosn at when its at lvl 1

lvl 2 it hits 2 ppl

lvl 3 it hits 3 ppl

how good is a kat's ult in a 5v5 at lvl 9 when it splits the damage 1/5

Waterga

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicshrooms View Post
Imo Kat shouldn't take mid because her ult is so easy to counter, than when its on Cd she does very little damage to anyone(unless she is fed) so.. I think kat is better to lane with someone or solo lane when someone is jungling! your team depends on their mid to do a LOT of damage, and how can you when you get knocked out of your ult? use all your abilities on people, but then they are on cd also and kat is utterly useless(unless you are building AD) which is your choice I guess.
(This is coming from someone who loves/plays Kat) Kat's downfall can be pretty easy in team fights....
Wait for her to ult have someone( lets say xin) jump at her, knock her up with three talon strike.. Everyone will focus fire.. and boom your dead! Easy kill. Rather have someone go mid who can FOR SURE do their ult damage, or not be rendered practically useless when it is up.
l2p Kat. You are saying the enemy team actually waits for you to shunpo in to dish their cc? Why the hell have your team not already cc'd and raped them to death already then?