stop complaining about OP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jphuong

08-10-2012

dudes common! are you joking??? i see how some people are making threads complaining that dianna is op and stuff like that. its those people who kill this game. complaining wont make it balanced it willl only make worst, example look at what happen to zyra?she got nerfed down to dirt an no one would use her anymore, so atm she is just a empty champ/deserted.think about this are you really complaining because she is OP or are you complaining about the fact that you were fighting against another player who has far more skills then you ? if so then why dont you make another thread about how that PLAYER who beat you with dianna is OP???? DONT MAKE A THREAD ABOUT DIANNA HOW SHE IS OP, MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THE PLAYER YOU FOUGHT OP. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW MAKING DUMB THREADS ABOUT HOW A CHAMP IS OP IS KILLING THE GAME. YOUR ONLY TARGETING HER BECAUSE SHE IS NEW!!!!!

oh ps. i learned this from day 5, its not about the champ, its all about the skill!!!!!!

Deadzomby

08-10-2012

Your post hurts my eyes. You do not need that many exclamation points and capital letters. Pertaining to the post, Diana may or may not be OP and I do not see how making a post on an forum "kills the game".

Ferretlord87

08-10-2012

This post is OP!

MightyMaose

08-10-2012

im sure Diana will get nerfed, she's not OP but her cooldowns are way too low...you will be seeing some adjustments on her without a doubt

Zerakou

08-10-2012

Diana isnt op but she will get a nerf and I dont know how you believe that Zyra's nerf nerf'd her to the ground..

I played Zyra she needed a nerf badly and you know what? I get just as many kills on her as i did before because it's not even that bad.

SilkyRain1998

08-11-2012

zyra is a dead champ till they fix her some

Gp4gP

08-12-2012

The only reason people claim a Champion OP is because the person that is playing the champion is using him/her correctly, this always happens and this is never going to stop because we have to many cry babies in this game that should learn how to main a champion or counter the so called "OP" champion