Wow on the updates.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

Twitch was not nerfed at all..

================================================== =====================
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laenges
Need a nerf for Twitch, his dmg on Turrets is only a fool. With a tricky Twitch they can Gank 5 ppl with one ulti: View the follow at the last Days:
http://nitemaster.de/mediaplayer/twitch.html

I have luck to go out, but you see it, you dont have a chance against this ****.

================================================== ======================

Despite very strong protest from numerous players. Twitch was not worked on.

================================================== ======================

Teemo was buffed on his passive. He was already OP but now he is god.

Awesome new updates... I am loving them...

================================================== =============

You know who needed that invisibility passive instead of Teemo... Fiddlesticks, so that he can crow storm in peace, rather than hiding in bushes. And that it compensates for his retardedly slow movement speed.

But i guess the developers wanted to make Teemo into an unstoppable beast, which i am sure he wasn't before... Will only play on him now...

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Teemos change isn't actually in the game.

Luzoz

11-11-2009

Not only is Teemo's change not in the game, this is a nerf. A 6 second stealth in which you can do nothing is not a buff. Teemo did not need this change, I have no clue as to why they did this.

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

Sweet thats a relief. Thanks for clarifying that weizur. I was like panicking over here. Coz a lot of people feel he needs a nerf, if anything.

I am still updating my client, it takes forever for me for some reason.

Grumm

11-11-2009

Seriously... Teemos passive before was GREAT... Vision behind you? Ussually just counter attack them... Seriously... Im gonna miss it...

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

Originally Posted by Udyr
Teemo

• New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.
================================================== =========

Hm... I first thought Teemo was able to move in his stealth and it would turn on 6 seconds of him not attacking. It is still very affective and OP, in order to surprise people and before they notice you are inflicting damage. You are already damaged and poisoned enough to die in a little bit. Even if he has to stand for a little bit and surprise when you are vulnerable... I am happy they didn't implement this in game.

They need to nerf teemo and twitch. Like many people are protesting.. Also the video provided by Laengas is evidence of how OP twitch is.

Graty

11-11-2009

Looks like you need to comprehend things before complaining about them.

Grumm

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Originally Posted by Udyr
Teemo
  • New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.
================================================== =========

Hm... I first thought Teemo was able to move in his stealth and it would turn on 6 seconds of him not attacking. It is still very affective and OP, in order to surprise people and before they notice you are inflicting damage. You are already damaged and poisoned enough to die in a little bit. Even if he has to stand for a little bit and surprise when you are vulnerable... I am happy they didn't implement this in game.

They need to nerf teemo and twitch. Like many people are protesting.. Also the video provided by Laengas is evidence of how OP twitch is.
I got tripple kill with Zilean, Kayle and Rammus(No bull****), i demand a nerf...
Seriously Teemo, and Twitch...
Twitch: Havent seen him in my last 50 games, doesnt care when i saw him, it was easy kill.
Teemo: A bit more tough, and Teemo is very good... But OP? I dont think so...

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

Like i said even with him standing stationary and getting invisible is still a buff. It can surprise people when they are least expecting. Especially champions like ashe and gangplank, who are constantly looking out for opponents with low healths or in vulnerable positions. So when they are distracted, teemo can appear out of no where and start inflicting damage.

And also poison them enough that even if they run back to their turret they die in a little bit.

And Graty, thanks for ignoring all the remaining part of the argument I mentioned in the posts above and just attacking me on my mistake. It is considered to be a logical fallacy on your part...

Luzoz

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graty View Post
Looks like you need to comprehend things before complaining about them.
Exactly. A 6 second stealth is worthless, everyone will just buy sight now making his passive worthless and mushrooms less effective.

That video of twitch shows nothing, no context on items or state of game. It was most likely a fed twitch with two tiamat's owning. The only thing that needs to be change is the range of the ult so he can't take down towers with no risk.

12345 ... 6