Mac Client a Myth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidnightCheese69

09-12-2010

The people willing to test it havent been contacted and the target release date is up in about 2 weeks. i dont think its ever gonna get here. Sorry Mac users

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

maybe its all a conspiracy

ILoveCuteStuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

methinks they are trying to release the mac client at the same time as the new textures and stuff come out. would make sense

Zebrion

09-12-2010

Phreak confirmed during the WCG live stream commentary that a MAC client is in the works.

LordOfTheDarned

09-12-2010

i kinda would rather that mac users didnt play this game. we already have to deal with brazilians and /b/tards nearly every game, do we really need to throw mac users into the mix? i'm sure some, if not most, would agree.

Issege

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainForceQ View Post
i kinda would rather that mac users didnt play this game. we already have to deal with brazilians and /b/tards nearly every game, do we really need to throw mac users into the mix? i'm sure some, if not most, would agree.
Clearly, this is the exemplary attitude Riot wants their community to have. Thanks for making that clear.

LordOfTheDarned

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issege View Post
Clearly, this is the exemplary attitude Riot wants their community to have. Thanks for making that clear.
you're summoner level 13. go home, kid.

Viciously

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Theres a new testing forum now called Mac Testing. Check it out if you want.