Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''They still do.''
"Well General I'm no match for you in both chess game and strategy. But thanks, I've learned something important."

"Consider this chessboard as a tribute for my visit to Noxus."

Ask Tyrant Swain

04-25-2013

''A tribute?
Very well.''

Pushing all pieces to the side, Swain took the board, carrying it over to his bookshelf, finding a bit of convenient free space to put it in.

''It is.... appreciated.''

AODRG

04-25-2013

Quote:
Swain placed the paper aside before answering the question.

''I do not participate in many League matches on a daily basis. Junior Summoners tend to be... intimidated. Especially those not used to Noxian champions.
There also was some instability after the first few moths after I became Grand General, a lot of work to do around Noxus. But nowadays, I get a lot of free time.''
((Sorry, I didn't realize one of the times actually went through. as I said...tablet sux. Edited to accommodate))

"So what do you...do in your free time?" Alice asked.

Sam nodded, " You know, I've watched you on the fields. When transformed, you send out crows that scratch their prey and return back, revitalizing you. How do you...basically how come they can heal you when they return?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

04-25-2013

((It happens.))

''This...''

He eagerly replied to Alice, though, with an unfinished sentence.

''...and that.''

A small ironic laugh escaped his lips.
He turned to Sam, for her question.

''They don't scratch, they eat, consume and drain the life from all enemies they attack. But, on the fields, they are... limited. There, they only drain, and only a certain amount.
And when they return from whence they came from, which my body, they refill me with the energy and flesh they acquired.

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Swain you swag, you are a swagging swagger. You killed teemo less then four moves, and got a pentakill cause of that. They scare by the black mighty angry bird of Noxus and surrendered after that!

(( i just realized Noxus stands for Nazi and Swain Beatrice holds the same power as Adolf Hitler.I don't know about you guys but, i start to wonder if Swain Beatrice is base off of Adolf Hitler....))

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...t&fr=yfp-t-644

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...fr=yfp-t-644-s

RG2000

04-26-2013

Quote:
''A tribute?
Very well.''

Pushing all pieces to the side, Swain took the board, carrying it over to his bookshelf, finding a bit of convenient free space to put it in.

''It is.... appreciated.''
"I know there might be a lot better chessboard here, but this one is from my homeland you won't find anything like this on Valoran."

"I'll take my leave General. Thank you for the time."

Offers his right hand for a handshake with General swain.

AODRG

04-26-2013

Quote:
((It happens.))

''This...''

He eagerly replied to Alice, though, with an unfinished sentence.

''...and that.''

A small ironic laugh escaped his lips.
He turned to Sam, for her question.

''They don't scratch, they eat, consume and drain the life from all enemies they attack. But, on the fields, they are... limited. There, they only drain, and only a certain amount.
And when they return from whence they came from, which my body, they refill me with the energy and flesh they acquired.
"Okay then..." Sam let out. Obviously it wasn't exactly the explanation she wanted.

"So where did you learn to transform into a crow?" Alice asked, "I have heard of transformation spells before, but still, your crow on the fields looks so much more realistic than usual spells do."

Aproxima

04-26-2013

An envelope arrives into Swain's office/mailbox/whatever.
Inside of it was a small vial of blood that didn't succumb to coagulation or other effects, leaving it pure and bright red as if it was still flowing inside one's body. Aside of the vial was a letter, an empty piece of white paper.
And that was it, not a mention of who sent it. It was a message of sorts, but the question was how to read it or how to make it visible.

Ask Tyrant Swain

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"I know there might be a lot better chessboard here, but this one is from my homeland you won't find anything like this on Valoran."

"I'll take my leave General. Thank you for the time."

Offers his right hand for a handshake with General swain.
Swain let his hands rest behind his back as he looked at the man for a brief moment before sitting back down in his seat.

''You're welcome.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Okay then..." Sam let out. Obviously it wasn't exactly the explanation she wanted.

"So where did you learn to transform into a crow?" Alice asked, "I have heard of transformation spells before, but still, your crow on the fields looks so much more realistic than usual spells do."
Swain ignored the question Alice asked, instead focusing on the confusing ''observation'' she made.

''How do you mean more realistic? It is not an illusion, if, by any chance, you thought it was.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
An envelope arrives into Swain's office/mailbox/whatever.
Inside of it was a small vial of blood that didn't succumb to coagulation or other effects, leaving it pure and bright red as if it was still flowing inside one's body. Aside of the vial was a letter, an empty piece of white paper.
And that was it, not a mention of who sent it. It was a message of sorts, but the question was how to read it or how to make it visible.
Swain opened the letter, and growled in annoyance when he saw an empty piece of paper and vial of, apparently, fresh blood. He looked a bit at it, convinced that it was simply some kind of red liquid. But why would it be sent to him? A gift? A warning?
Suddenly, a realization struck him, and he chuckled ironically to himself.

''Oh, I see...''

He placed the empty paper on the table, opened the vial and poured the red liquid all over it. He looked at it, interested in what might happen next.

Aproxima

04-27-2013

As Swain started pouring the blood on the piece of paper, he'd notice that a portion of the liquid behaved somewhat strange as it came from the vial onto his finger, but then fell on the paper with the rest of it, leaving no mark or stain on his fingers.
The blood then slowly moved on the paper without getting absorbed into it, eventually it formed into letters and words:

Quote:
Meet me tomorrow midnight in the office of your residence. I shall await you there along with the results of your commission.
After some time the letter would slowly start to burn, destroying the evidence of its existence after providing Swain with enough time to read it.