Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

08-11-2012

Hello, Jericho. Mind if I ask you a question?

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Hello, Jericho. Mind if I ask you a question?
Go ahead, Ms. Du Couteau.

AsktheCardmaster

08-11-2012

Swain,

How many guards are ya' postin' ta' prevent illegal n' underground card rinks? Just curious since a man like yerself has a soft spot fer' mind games n' stratgey.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Swain,

How many guards are ya' postin' ta' prevent illegal n' underground card rinks? Just curious since a man like yerself has a soft spot fer' mind games n' stratgey.
I have people where I need them, Cardmaster.

AsktheCardmaster

08-11-2012

So none then? Alright thank ya' fer' that there information.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

((Just saying though Swain. Katarina already agreeded to follow Swain in the JoJ. You got to remember. Katarina is now coming off as a former hothead, but personalitys dont change that easily, she'll still retain it, and you're challenging one of the most 'patriotic' noxians of being a traitor. Your whole "Keep doing what you do, and you can have your ranks back quickly" doesn't make sense. Hell even Darius honors her and what shes done for Noxus and her strength both in the military and in politics.))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
You were removed from the military. I just gave you a chance to get back in and protect the country you so passionately love ((new lore OP)). You would start from shadow, unknowing to the council, yet your mission records would be kept. Once you move far enough in ranks, you can go back to your old status.
It is either that or just being a citizen that is allowed to be a champion.
It is funny that after all I have done for Noxus, every victory I have brought to our home, is now washed away beause of Demacia aiding me in a search for one of Noxus' greatest soldiers.

You truely make no sense Swain. I think your mind addeled by age, as well as those upon the councils.

But, perhaps I may agree to this, if you agree to honor my past contributions to Noxus, I shall keep my title as the Sinister Blade. I shall keep my rank in society and as the curret head of House Du Couteau. I shall allow the loss of my military rank, provided I regain it over time.

How does this sound for compromise over the loss of peace in Noxus and the death of countless citizens who would then go on toe blame you?

ColossusCrusher

08-11-2012

What exactly is going on between you and my sister? She seems angry about something and I thought it would be good to get both sides of the story.

Katárina

08-11-2012

(Your responce Swain? xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon steps from the shadows in Katarina's room, a bundle of papers contained in a folder with him.

"It seems you've forgotten who it was that kept the League from instigating a war between Noxus and Demacia. A war that would have left both in a weakened state and unable to oppose the League's machinations."

The assassin tossed the bundled papers onto a table near Swain

"Aiding Demacia... If Demacia was aided, it was to keep Noxus strong."

Ask Fìora

08-11-2012

I must say something, Jericho Swain. You condem Katarina for fighting for Noxus with her life for one simple thing as working with my city-state to discover a plat against not just Demacia, but Noxus as well and adverted it. You and your council truely have no respect for your champions, huh?

So much for Noxus' so called 'Honor'.

I might also state... you yourself have praised and flirted quiet a bit with the demacian Maven of the Strings in the past. Should your courts hang you up to dry as well?