Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Grand General,

Allow me to offer you my sincerest congratulations on coming to power. I assume that Noxus has become more powerful under your tenure?

Anyhow, I would simply like to inquire as to your opinion of those who seek evolution, like myself, through hextech augmentations?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Twinkz1234

08-11-2012

((Account slip?))

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Grand General,

What is your opinion of Riven? You've made little to no mention of her since her arrival from her self-imposed Exile. Few, if any, in Noxus have, to the best of my knowledge. Surely one in your place of power has an opinion on her, given the situation at hand?

Curiously,
Summoner Kaz
I could care less for a rogue soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Grand General,

Allow me to offer you my sincerest congratulations on coming to power. I assume that Noxus has become more powerful under your tenure?
Indeed, it has.

Quote:
Anyhow, I would simply like to inquire as to your opinion of those who seek evolution, like myself, through hextech augmentations?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
If it does make people more powerful, you have my support. But, for now, I would rather not join it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkz1234 View Post
((Account slip?))
((I knew I had a shady feeling in my throat))

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

General.

Aside from raven's, what're your favorite animals?

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
If it does make people more powerful, you have my support. But, for now, I would rather not join it.
It does indeed empower individuals.

Consider, for example, my Chief Acolyte, Asimov. He was an alchemist who wished to become an apprentice to the Mad Chemist himself. However, his own concoctions destroyed his vocal chords to the point that he was rendered mute. Before coming to me he was a complete nobody who had been turned down work by everyone he had come across due to his disability.

I crafted a masterpiece that gave him back his voice. Although not the exact same, he found the joy of being able to speak once again. It was a hasty creation, I admit, and rather simplistic in design, but it did what it needed to. Through techmaturgy, hextech such as this can be made available to all who need it. Weakness, and incontinence, can be a thing of the past!

But alas. I have limited materials, which I am rapidly consuming for these non-profitable endeavors. I am not the most trusting individual, however, I am willing to offer a.....proposition that you would find most beneficial.

{{ If you wanna roll with what I have in mind, then great! But if not, then you can just dismiss me. }}

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
General.

Aside from raven's, what're your favorite animals?
Crows.

Quote:
It does indeed empower individuals.

Consider, for example, my Chief Acolyte, Asimov. He was an alchemist who wished to become an apprentice to the Mad Chemist himself. However, his own concoctions destroyed his vocal chords to the point that he was rendered mute. Before coming to me he was a complete nobody who had been turned down work by everyone he had come across due to his disability.

I crafted a masterpiece that gave him back his voice. Although not the exact same, he found the joy of being able to speak once again. It was a hasty creation, I admit, and rather simplistic in design, but it did what it needed to. Through techmaturgy, hextech such as this can be made available to all who need it. Weakness, and incontinence, can be a thing of the past!

But alas. I have limited materials, which I am rapidly consuming for these non-profitable endeavors. I am not the most trusting individual, however, I am willing to offer a.....proposition that you would find most beneficial.

{{ If you wanna roll with what I have in mind, then great! But if not, then you can just dismiss me. }}
I will be the judge of that. Let me hear that proposition of yours.

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

Non Avians?

Ask the Monkey

08-11-2012

Quote:
Non Avians?
I like to eat beef.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Non Avians?
None.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I like to eat beef.
I like to eat monkey.

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkz1234 View Post
((Account slip?))
(( Hi LB ))