Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc twirled her wrist about. A small box appeared. Within it were finely cubed pieces of meat. She held it up to the ravan as her silky voice filled the room, "The same way Darkwill died and you became the High General: Conveniently and unexpectedly."
''You know Emilia, you can drop the act here. I'm not among those dimwits that require you to be nice in order to speak with me.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Curiosity? It is no such thing. You know better than anyone who I am and what I am meant to do. As such, I find the lack of orders as of late to be quite......unnerving. The Might of Demacia has all but vanished, and I know nothing else to do.
I understand the frustration, Urgot.
But in these times of peace all we can do is prepare for war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
General Swain, are you aware of my field reports?

((Urgot, I left you a question in your ask thread a few days ago))
No. I am not aware of every single field report sent to my office.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-28-2012

LeBlanc smiled, "I'm sorry, Jericho dear, but I have this feeling that everyone can see our words like we're writing them."

The Deceiver stretched her body, letting out an audible groan before talking, "I just have this...feeling, like I should be wary of you, Jericho. The things you hear when you're me. Can you tell me why I should feel so restricted with you, my dear, sweet swain?"

Her eyebrows narrowed, "Any reason at all?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-28-2012

Swain raised an eyebrow.
''Restricted with me? I thought that you were being restricted with everyone else by acting this nice.''
Beatrice flew back to Swain's shoulder, holding a piece of meat in her claw.
''But you should be wary of me, Emilia. You should take care. Ever since you ''accidental'' lack of control in the Rose that caused the little League conspiracy that almost ended in Katarina going against my Noxus because of her new ties with Demacia, ever since that I am weary of you.
You could say that the feeling is mutual, my dear, sweet, Emilia.''

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-28-2012

LeBlanc's porcelain face cracked. The smile she gave him was not the usual one she gave to onlookers, it was her true smile, "You really think that such an action is wise, oh mighty High General Swain? Do I need remind you how you even got into power? Who helped you achieve such heights?"

The Deceiver's tone seemed to dip into the deepest and iciest parts of the hells themselves, "Should I remind you who the leader of the Black Rose is, and why? Should I remind you who forgave you for your abysmal blunder at Prince Jarvan IV's League judgement and almost gave away our entire plan because of some insipid little ego battle you have going on with him? What is it you are saying to me, Jericho?"

A wave of her hand and she resembled the High General. When she spoke, she sounded like Swain as she walked towards him, "Do keep in mind who you speak to, Jericho. I am not one of your puppets. I am not one of your minions. You may be the king on the chessboard, but I am the player who moves the pieces. You need me in more ways than one, I assure you. And I?"

Her form shifted back to her usual self as she leaned in closer to him, LeBlanc's lips a breath away from his face, "I assure you, I need you, in more ways than one. So...let's play little man, let's play our little games, but I don't want you to ever, ever forget who it was that gave you the option for this power in the first place. And I? I will never forget what you have done for the Black Rose, the sacrifices you have made for both Noxus, and for us. Don't you see? Without me, you would have been nothing. Without me, you would never have gotten this far. Without you, I would live a foolish and careless life, and if I were to slip like that again...I would suffer far worse consequences than your little games to keep me on edge," LeBlanc tilted her head, her eyes piercing into his, "You can go ahead, and play your games. I will only warn you this and I will only warn you once: Don't ever, ever, make me regret, Jericho. Is that understood?"

LeBlanc pulled away, still holding the box in her hand, and glared at the High General, waiting for his response.

Dear Urgot

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I understand the frustration, Urgot.
But in these times of peace all we can do is prepare for war.
I fought and died for Noxus, Grand General! With all due respect, I am not fond of this disgustingly pacifistic period without real conflict and warfare. I did not give my entire being to a Noxus that would simply sit idly and fraternize senselessly with enemies!

My urge to kill and execute rises with each passing day in which our homeland does not take another step towards being the most powerful nation in Valoran!

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-28-2012

Listening to Emilia's comment on his ''mistake'', Jericho merely gave of a silent
''Touché.''
Without even blinking at Emilia, Swain only gave a slight laugh.
''But you have to remind me of everything, don't you? Even when we meet, you were barely able to give a sense of intimidation. But now, Emilia? Now you are loosing your edge. You are a threat, Emilia, as much as an ally. '
Swain took the piece of meat Beatrice had in her claw and ate it.
''You, Emilia. Do not have to assure me of anything just to evade conflict, nor do you control me, last I checked.
A favor for a favor, was it? A long lasting alliance that is thin as silk, and any secret that was not agreed upon to stay a secret is enough to cut the bonds.
I did rely on this alliance to reach the top of Noxus, yes. But it was inevitable, either way.
But let us go back to your edge, Emilia, shall we?
Do you really need me, Emila? I always though of you as a cat: Independent, using other creatures to fill her needs.
It is rather awkward, and somewhat disappointing, to hear you say that you need me.
But, you aren't known for being the most honest person, you know.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
I fought and died for Noxus, Grand General! With all due respect, I am not fond of this disgustingly pacifistic period without real conflict and warfare. I did not give my entire being to a Noxus that would simply sit idly and fraternize senselessly with enemies!

My urge to kill and execute rises with each passing day in which our homeland does not take another step towards being the most powerful nation in Valoran!
Patience, soldier. We will all get what we desire, in due time.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-28-2012

Quote:
Listening to Emilia's comment on his ''mistake'', Jericho merely gave of a silent
''Touché.''
Without even blinking at Emilia, Swain only gave a slight laugh.
''But you have to remind me of everything, don't you? Even when we meet, you were barely able to give a sense of intimidation. But now, Emilia? Now you are loosing your edge. You are a threat, Emilia, as much as an ally. '
Swain took the piece of meat Beatrice had in her claw and ate it.
''You, Emilia. Do not have to assure me of anything just to evade conflict, nor do you control me, last I checked.
A favor for a favor, was it? A long lasting alliance that is thin as silk, and any secret that was not agreed upon to stay a secret is enough to cut the bonds.
I did rely on this alliance to reach the top of Noxus, yes. But it was inevitable, either way.
But let us go back to your edge, Emilia, shall we?
Do you really need me, Emila? I always though of you as a cat: Independent, using other creatures to fill her needs.
It is rather awkward, and somewhat disappointing, to hear you say that you need me.
But, you aren't known for being the most honest person, you know.''
LeBlanc was not amused.

"Really, Jericho? You have the gall to say that to me? You have the courage to say that to the woman who gave you the opportunity of a lifetime? You really doubt my word? You dare say that to me?"

LeBlanc's smile reappeared,"That is why I respect you, my little Swain. Were I a cat, then you would have been discarded at the first sight of your blunder. But your interests lie parallel with that of the Black Rose. You are our face, you have always known that, and we will let you reign as you wish. However, it will always, always be in the best interest of the Black Rose. If you break your word, strange convenience can be had. Just like with Darkwill. Our alliance, Jericho, may be as thin as silk, but they say the silk of a spider is stronger than steel itself. The Black Rose was never meant to be in the spotlight, Jericho, that is why you are needed."

LeBlanc reached over and gently caressed Swain's cheek, "Think, Jericho, why you and not some peon that would follow my every command mindlessly and senselessly? You are one too many possible thorns in our side for you to be a true puppet, so why you? Why did I choose you over everyone else? So long as you know your place, as I know mine, then we will be the best of allies, and worst of enemies."

The Deceiver smiled, "All you need to do, is to trust me as much as I trust you..." She leaned over and gave Jericho the softest of kisses on his his left cheek, "Which is needless to say, is none at all."

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-28-2012

Swain laughed.
''Ah Emilia. How you ever so cleverly evade to show your true face.''
He took a small piece of paper out of his pocket.
''As much as you dislike the spotlight, you got it.
Talon found this in he pocked of a summoner of League, whom he killed. He knows of the Rose's involvement.''
Swain handed it over to her and then walked back to a desk, pouring champagne into a bottle.
Once it was full he pointed it at Emilia, offering her the glass. He would not pour it into two glasses if only one of them would drink it.

''Strangely enough. He informed me. I am, to his knowledge, not a part of it.
You need to watch you puppets better, they seems to slowly develop a tendency to break their strings.''

Dear Urgot

10-28-2012

Quote:
Patience, soldier. We will all get what we desire, in due time.
I was never known for my patience, Grand General. In fact, my impatience was perhaps my greatest weapon as a soldier.

At any rate. I can only stomach so much peace and tranquility. Before too long, I may just decide to go harass some filthy Demacians....

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-28-2012

Try not to cause an incident. Your personal desires will have to wait, whether you like it or not. The last thing we want is another Ionia.