Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
((Draven is not from Noxus, Draven is from DRAAVEENLAND, and he does it all WITH STYLE))
{{ ^^^ This }}

Dear Urgot

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I must have been asleep when Noxus turned into Noxwuss.
......I do not understand. What do you mean by that, Grand General? Do you believe I have gotten soft? I have not, and I can prove as much if you so desire it.

....My self-given mission to receive hugs from others is only a means to determine if I have any non-combat potential.

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Grand General, What are your opinions on my proffesion
-The Black Rider, Courier, at your service-
You are a courier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Dear Noxian Grand General
I was working on self imposed confinament, on one of my projects, and when finally come out from my laboratory, I see some of the noxian champion engaging on...how to call it? making noxus in to noxwuss.
I think that you alredy have make a list.

I have only one question for you.
...W.T.F.
What happened to Noxus?
Apparently it has become popular to be more like Demacians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
I think it is simple, Mad Chemist...

Swain's rule is wrong, and is causing problems in Noxus. It. is. All. His. Fault.

He cannot keep it strong.
Keep it strong? It strong? Noxus is strong, it was merely a play of words. I was reffering to you and a small few that have gone soft. You started befriending Demacians, you started behaving like Demacians. I wonder how your father feels about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Hmm...and exactly how would you take over Valoran, Swain?
In one swift blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
I have a bird too Points at Lucas So i have a bird, i'm capable of learning magic and i'm willing to be paitent. Why cant you teach me?
Because your bird is not Beatrice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
......I do not understand. What do you mean by that, Grand General? Do you believe I have gotten soft? I have not, and I can prove as much if you so desire it.

....My self-given mission to receive hugs from others is only a means to determine if I have any non-combat potential.
Maybe, maybe. But I still find it suspicioous how many Noxian champions are changing. Unlike miss Du Couteau, you at least have no mercy towards the weak.
You are still strong Urgot, you are only acting differently.

((Seriously people, just cause Talon and Kata helped Jarvan once to accomplish a common goal does not mean that every Noxian has instantly become the next manifestation of Mother Tereza.))

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

Gosh Swain! "In one swift blow?" It seems to me that you don't have a plan at all.

Dojel

09-14-2012

Quote:
You are a courier.
For such a great strategist, your opinion seems limited... I'd even say, held back...

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Gosh Swain! "In one swift blow?" It seems to me that you don't have a plan at all.
Yes sure. Should I now reveal my whole plans to some random person?
You got what asked for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
For such a great strategist, your opinion seems limited... I'd even say, held back...
What opinion does one form about a courier?
You either bring stuff, or you don't.
It's as if you asked me about my opinion on ''yes or no'' questions.
It's a ''yes or no'' question. It's either yes or no!

Ask the Herald

09-14-2012

I have important news for you, Grand General. I have finished preparations for that prototype we had spoken of, and am perfectly ready to begin field testing. Would you like to witness it for yourself?

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have important news for you, Grand General. I have finished preparations for that prototype we had spoken of, and am perfectly ready to begin field testing. Would you like to witness it for yourself?
Yes. Point me to the location.

Ask the Herald

09-14-2012

Quote:
Yes. Point me to the location.
....Oh. I had assumed you might have a better place for the testing. I can easily manage the transportation of the prototype to any point in Valoran, however, if you wish for me to decide....

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....Oh. I had assumed you might have a better place for the testing. I can easily manage the transportation of the prototype to any point in Valoran, however, if you wish for me to decide....
''Oh, don't really need anything destroyed, at the moment. I just need a demonstration of this prototype of yours. But, if you insist. Close to the Noxian border, near the base of Inronspike Mountain. There we will meet.''
Swain pointed his cane at Viktor, and Beatrice jumped onto it. She started directly at Viktor and then jumped onto his shoulder.
''My Raven will accompany you, she will show you where to go. We will meet there at 19:00.''