[Invitational RP] freAK's Rapid RP Place

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

07-11-2014

((As the name implies, this is a thread for rapid, short post RPers with no real life like myself and Griev that can post once every few minutes. Any RP that is open for others to join, ask in brackets here and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise this is for specific persons only. Much like Silverling's OTHER place thread, but for faster posters.))

((And now, on to the RP))

Realia scowled, scrubbing the deck even harder and muttered under her breathe, "Its not my fault you blew up their ship..."

Grievous77

07-11-2014

((Actually im young, and summer!!!I also always finish my work first, sooooo yep!)0

The skeletons shrugged. "We heard that." They said together, pointing to the rum. The black one grabbed one and drank it, causing it to spill through the rib cage and causing more of a mess.

freAK47

07-11-2014

Realia looked at the spilt rum, then at the bone man and asked a little annoyed and confused. "Why?"

Grievous77

07-11-2014

"Were undead, I mean come on it isn't my fault I cant drink!" He said, cleaning up.

freAK47

07-11-2014

Realia shrugged. "True." She continued scrubbing, looking back up at the plain white flag before looking back at the bone men. "Hey, I don't think I ever caught your names."

((hoppin on LoL. be back in 30-50 min))

Grievous77

07-11-2014

"The white one is just skull, ironic, huh?" The black said. Skull retorted with, "His name is caboose." He said, snorting and go this head knocked away by Caboose and ran for it.

freAK47

07-11-2014

Realia giggled as she watched the two mess with eachother. She thought about making a barrier to trip Skull, but thought better of it. Best not to cause too much trouble the first day.

Grievous77

07-11-2014

The skeletons just kept messing until they were dragged under the deck real quickly. Screams heard, but everyone didn't really care, so it seemed normal.

((My client isn't working, says kernel has a problem with the program, WTF?!))

Shiyunava

07-11-2014

((haha))

Lyssia saw the eye and gasped, "What are you?" She asked curiously. Then hearing the ruckus up top and started to head above.

freAK47

07-11-2014

Realia looked around, a bit worried before going back to work.

1234511 ... 27