WTB lifesteal runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychonau7

09-12-2010

I'm imagining pre-nerf Udyr.

Life-steal scepter and turtle = ignore enemies in early laning.

AdorableSatan

09-12-2010

I don't see why not.

I wouldn't even consider buying them. They would more than likely be 880 for Tier 3 and it would cost around 10k to fill in one color. The lifesteal per run would be so small that a Vamp Scepter would provide more lifesteal. Pretty pointless to spend weeks farming IP for lifesteal equivalent to that found on a 450 gold item.

Lifrathsir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Could you imagine Mord 1v2 with Spell Vamp marks. Not only is he pretty close to unstoppable now in the lane phase, but if his spells actually granted him health instead of zapping it. Haha

Carados

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifrathsir View Post
Could you imagine Mord 1v2 with Spell Vamp marks. Not only is he pretty close to unstoppable now in the lane phase, but if his spells actually granted him health instead of zapping it. Haha
Only that he'd be better off with Magic Penetration.

Yellow Jester

09-12-2010

90% of runes suck

Remove runes.

Lifrathsir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Only that he'd be better off with Magic Penetration.
I agree, that's how I play him. However, it would be so annoying to the opposing laners. I'd just listen to "U Can't Touch This" the entire lane phase.

Boreall

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jester View Post
90% of runes suck

Remove runes.
Much like your posting.

AwwGasm

09-12-2010

Would be pretty hard to balance it out.

As it is runes (with the exception of damage runes, those are horrible) give around 400 gold worth of value per color. The vampirism at level 1 you could get would be around 10-12% which is pretty darn high that early, might make laning phase for ranged champs much much better considering ArPen will be getting nerfed soon and it might be a valuable alternative. Imagine a Trist with >20% LS at level 1, you'd never be able to take her hp down allowing her to farm that much more and make up for the lack of ArPen with items. (she could skip bloodthirster and pick up a black axe if this happens)

Or they'd make it totally useless like damage runes.

Wraeith

09-12-2010

Could be a strong rune if implemented and balanced accordingly, but I'm afraid they'd be as underpowered as energy runes.

CG Uz

09-12-2010

Ive personally always wanted these at 1% for Marks and 3% for Quints (means you dont get 19 ArPen from Marks which is a BIG deal)