The WCG Experience - LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equos

09-12-2010

sorry if this has already been asked but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.. this was the semi-finals right? so when are the grand finals being streamed?

Nyhilus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

These were the North American finals. The world finals are on October 2nd or so.

Dracorya

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimon View Post
I somehow doubt he was going for an AP fit... Anyone have the build?
He was going for a tanky Nunu...I remember him getting BV, GA, and Merc treads I believe.

VoG Nova

09-12-2010

i was really going for you guys too. chauster seems like an arrogant ****** bag but thats just me and you guys raped face game 1...and honestly i think you could've gotten game 2 but they got baron.

kcuf

09-12-2010

@statikk, do you think you could answer the questions I asked on the first page?

zeirios

09-12-2010

haha that's mean banning twitch just for Dan >< It's not like it's a garen/kog ban....\
He must be god mode on twitch or something...

Adel Dijerek

09-12-2010

It's not just Dan being awesome. We all know Kog has by far the highest, fastest single target DPS, but Twitch has an AoE damage potential that puts every single other character to shame. We're talking about 12k above the next best character, going by Kama Toki's list. Basically, Twitch got banned because if you don't keep him shut down so hard he never gets past his first mid-level item he can pentakill you at any level. With Dan's expertise that's just too big a gamble to take, doubly so because Twitch shuts down jungling on top of his usual stuff due to lolstealth

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

09-12-2010
5 of 13 Riot Posts

Glad you had fun Dan and the cool thing is... we're just getting started!

Lots more awesome to come in the future.

L2P

09-12-2010

these games were so epic! I loved watching them and I can't wait for Dan to finish his writeup. I really like hearing his point of view and the strategies and game changing moments that he felt were key to the success/failure of the games.

zeirios

09-12-2010

Why isn't twitch banned more often then?