Community..pls let every1 know that Revive is stupid...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myridus

09-12-2010

I'm tired of arguing with people in game. Lately I've seen people going Revive/Teleport just so they can use the mastery and get the 400 HP boost.

If you want 400 HP so badly, just go buy a giant's belt. It actually lasts all game, and you don't have to die for it.

It's so sad watching a Tristana jump into the enemy team to kill herself, and then port back in and start the real fight. I mean, they ACTUALLY think it helps. Somehow in their warped minds they think giving up a KILL is worth 400 hp that only lasts two minutes. (ofcourse they are usually building malady+zerker greaves to so that tells u something)

I've never understood stupidity, it just doesn't make sense. Using logic shouldn't be that hard, but it is for most people.

Night4ngel

09-12-2010

Its not as bad at like lvl 5, when most people use it. They die more. But in high levels, for the 400 hp? I've only seen it good with speed boost Rammus.

SuicidalPankake

09-12-2010

Well, your situation is indeed the epitome of stupidity. But as for revive itself, it isn't very useful until late game in my opinion. There are a few games that I remember thinking "Huh, if one of us had revive now, the three people with 100 hp left wouldn't be killing our base right now..." and a few games where someone DID have revive and saved us. It's more situational than the other spells, but it does have its uses.

cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Revive is Pro on Twisted Treeline.

Tyhan

09-12-2010

I made perfectly good use of revive yesterday, level ~20 normal games. I played the tank/initiator and revive let me get back into the fray fast if I needed to.

thepickuptruck

09-12-2010

it can be useful in 3v3 tbvh

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

=/
Phreak used revive during the wcg
thus
revive is viable
>_>

WantedOne

09-12-2010

revive + teleport + TF or panth = say good by to the enemies base

TimeScar

09-12-2010

Revive is like bringing a Yoyo to a party, amusing in it's own right, but not going to get you any girls (wins)

Trailer Trash

09-12-2010

theres a pantheon player that uses revive

hes top 25 in solo ranked