What lane does Poppy go to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNerdAL

08-10-2012

Time for me to main a new champ since I think I mastered Heimerdinger and Veigar, now I want to master Poppy. I tried her top, but I didn't do so well against Jarvan. D:

Dacor

08-10-2012

Maku

08-10-2012

She does well top against very few, however that's the only place she can really go

Pikachuux3

08-10-2012

She should be at top.

Ursurus

08-10-2012

I've actually run her bottom in some normals and she does fairly well most of the time. Sona seems to synergize with her quite well.

AugustDV

08-10-2012

She goes top and requires a lot of skill to not get wrecked there.

Zean The One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Usually top, sometimes jungle or bot.

Arcane Azmadi

08-10-2012

I prefer running her jungle when I play her (which isn't often), although that does tend to incline you more towards her tanky DPS style of play than her more popular "Veigar-level single target burst" AP build. She's a poor jungler under the best of circumstances, but it lets her gank any of the lanes with far more ease than sticking her in top and her ganks are quite deadly. And considering she's a poor laner too, being a poor jungler doesn't look like such a big drawback.

JusTheory

08-10-2012

Watch Zekent play poppy top. He has youtube videos dealing with several popular top lane champs. It is my experience that she doesn't dominate her lane often but if you survive and farm well you become a devastating force mid/late game.

Dog Slave

08-10-2012

It would be funny to see her in bot lane alongside Vayne... The enemy would develop a strong fear of walls :P