Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megatravian

Recruiter

08-09-2012

I ahve about 5000 ip and I wonna buy fizz, but I want to know if he's viable 3v3. And any other tips and hints will be appreciated

Uncle Jellyfish

08-10-2012

He is viable, but he's a higher skill cap than most. I've seen him do well with aggressive supports like Nunu and Lulu, champs that let him capitalize on their utility.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

hes op

Weaboothulu

08-10-2012

Fizz gets easily fed if you learn how to play aggresive while still conserving mana.
In Twisted treeline his pole owns, going over walls and stuff.
In fights he can take out high priority targets fast and escape with ease.

WillWW

08-10-2012

I bought fizz a long time ago when he was very underplayed. Probably the best champ I've ever bought. You can go tanky and still dish out consistent damage or you can be a very powerful nuke and not worry about dying (unless you time your e wrong). He does have a tough time with diana though (ot maybe its just me), and considering she just came out, you'll be playing her alot.

Vexinity

08-10-2012

I main Gragas and found when I played Fizz during free week that Fizz and Gragas have some things in common. They both had good pokes and escapes. They both had an ability that let them hop over most walls that you can flash over. They both had a high damage ult that messed up the enemy in team fights if placed well. Since Gragas is God tier ap on 3v3 the logic step is that Fizz would be fairly strong on 3v3 as well.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

downvote me for telling the truth smh

Boo

08-11-2012

i ban lixa, zelnas and raina fizz