Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot. AP Kat Or No Kat Is Not Acceptable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
Just because you think that's how Kat should be built, doesn't mean it actually is how everyone builds her. And rushing Gunblade hasn't been optimal since it was nerfed.

Yeah okay. Just like gunblade isn't good on jax, right?

(tip: gunblade is awesome. the slow is awesome. the spell vamp is awesome, the offensive stats are awesome.)

Quote:
Katarìna:
You're wrong, but I can see that trying to make you see that you're wrong is a waste of my time, because you think you're right.

So you choose to not give a valid reason due to the supposition that I would ignore said reason? Why did you make this thread again?

I understand that we are on general discussion, and that most posts are garbage, but you are accusing the ENTIRELY wrong person of not actually listening to opposing arguments. Currently, in my eyes (and probably countless others), you are wrong. You're not going to change that by not proving any points. Did you make this post to not actually say anything, or did you want to have meaningful discussion?

Tell me why I am wrong.

Alyran

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
Just because you think that's how Kat should be built, doesn't mean it actually is how everyone builds her. And rushing Gunblade hasn't been optimal since it was nerfed.

When did I say "rush Gunblade"? Oh, right, I didn't.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Ahriman1:
Yeah okay. Just like gunblade isn't good on jax, right?

(tip: gunblade is awesome. the slow is awesome. the spell vamp is awesome, the offensive stats are awesome.)

When you've played a few Kat games in ranked play and have some first hand experience with it, you can argue with me about how Kat should be built. I find it difficult to take anyone who preaches something without personal experience seriously.

Next please. And you better have ranked Kat games under your belt, or your opinion of this topic means **** all.

Azuredragon653

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
And rushing Gunblade hasn't been optimal since it was nerfed.

It was situational. But now that WoTA has been gutted, Gunblade is back to being good.

And even if it weren't, it's better than leaving it at a Revolver, which is a necessity on Kat.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Alyran:
When did I say "rush Gunblade"? Oh, right, I didn't.

Coop AI player telling me how to build Kat against actual people. Looks legit.

Hechter Liu

08-09-2012

How can I play as AD Kat then? :/

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Azuredragon653:
It was situational. But now that WoTA has been gutted, Gunblade is back to being good.

And even if it weren't, it's better than leaving it at a Revolver, which is a necessity on Kat.

No, it's better to get Kage first, then revolver, then either NRL or Negatron, depending on how well you're doing or how much magic damage you're taking.

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
When you've played a few Kat games in ranked play and have some first hand experience with it, you can argue with me about how Kat should be built. I find it difficult to take anyone who preaches something without personal experience seriously.

Next please. And you better have ranked Kat games under your belt, or your opinion of this topic means **** all.

Judy Monica. Look up the summoner. Your bronze (make that unranked, sorry) pales in comparison. Deal with it.

I may not play katarina, but I have a more in depth understanding of this game than any person I have met that plays at my level (that is to say that I understand the game at a level I am unable to play at). You are no exception.

Alyran

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
Coop AI player telling me how to build Kat against actual people. Looks legit.

I said nothing about building Kat in that post.

Man, you're really bad at coming up with relevant arguments.

And I play AI because playing with/against elitist jagoffs like you is bad for me because of medical issues. It doesn't stop me from memorizing more of the mechanics of this game than 90% of ranked players.

Qeeick

08-09-2012

Her w has an ad ratio too.