I'm tired of my team losing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flapper

06-30-2013

Hi i'm trying to reach rank of the level 30. To play ranked of course but every time i feel as i feel my team is doing to good theres always one or maybe two people just feeding and not listening to the team. They run off their lanes and feed making other teammates a life of hell. I can't lane because them and forced to lose another game. Of course i can report them but after so many games of these people in non ranked its a hassle to reach my goal. Their should just be separate game mode for losing players that don't care for the game and another for players trying to improve. I'm really tired of this.

Whoa There Betsy

06-30-2013

If that is your mentality, bronze is where you will go.

MicKretz

06-30-2013

welcome to league...this happens even when you get to 30....better start learning to deal with it pre-30 so you can rise above everyone else when you get to 30 and play ranked

SeCKS Egai

07-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa There Betsy View Post
If that is your mentality, bronze is where you will go.
You're too concerned with everyone else, or winning in general.

Winning when your team does well is hardly a matter of skill.

Winning when your team should lose is what sets folks apart.

Even since I placed siv 3 in ranked I've dropped and haven't gone past siv 4 since. Some of it was bad luck, like 3 afks in a row but what really screwed me over were losing games that I could have won if I specifically did something or somethings differently.

You can't win em all, but you'll naturally win more when you stop focusing on your teammates failures and instead realize what you could have done to help them or what you could have done better.

Flapper

07-01-2013

This happens in ranked to?
I try to practice learn new builds/moves but everytime i feel as if i'm getting good at it some other lane comes and just destroys me because some teammate fed on purpose. Saying "This is my nub account idc about this." Honestly why do people find entertainment out of teammates losing i mean its a horrible troll and a waste of time.

Psyvolt

07-01-2013

Like someone said earlier, welcome to league. The best thing is try to find some people that aren't complete ******s and do premade games when you reach 30, but yeah it'll take some getting use to.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2013

sigh why do people think they hit 30 and can jump in ranked and do well.

There is no way when u hit lvl 30 your champ pool is big enough, your skills polished, or that aware of what is really goign on. yes u can play ranked. But honestly should u reight away.

Another bronze player incoming.

gvaness

07-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadIsh View Post
This happens in ranked to?
I try to practice learn new builds/moves but everytime i feel as if i'm getting good at it some other lane comes and just destroys me because some teammate fed on purpose. Saying "This is my nub account idc about this." Honestly why do people find entertainment out of teammates losing i mean its a horrible troll and a waste of time.
Use that to learn as well. Anticipating ganks is a huge skill that is lacking. Last hitting under the tower, if you need to, is also a great skill. Knowing when you should be doing that, likewise a great skill. Even with everyone playing decently, you'll run into games where their jungler is just dominating, or mid wins early and roams. You have to be ready for that and adjust your play style.

One of the biggest things I've seen trying to claw out of Bronze is teammates that are decent at using their skills, decent at laning, mean well, but just have zero map awareness.
When I see middle disappear and top is pushed a bit, I am pretty sure I know where he is going and react appropriately. Likewise, when I see a lane being destroyed, and I can't help, I'll know to get extra wards to help make up for their extra freedom to roam.

Sneezingfit

07-01-2013

I have a seat ready in bronze for you, just waiting on you to come and have a nice long visit.