Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes, I'm a girl. No, I don't suck. No, I don't only support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hapnot

08-09-2012

It's hard not to feed the trolls sometimes .. in fact sometimes it is oh so alluring. xD

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

1-9pm tomorrow!

and one day ill tape it. I am the champion of Zelda OoT

Shashakiko

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Is this in est? or pst? Pretty sure pst lol or something near it and 1-9 is awesome regardless.

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

Pst

Hapnot

08-09-2012

wat you beat oot in 4.5 hours ? :S

Playing it atm on my ds, man I can't remember half of the stuff its been years D:

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

haha. I play it like once a year to keep my skills sharp. the hardest part about the water temple is remembering where all the keys are and the order to get them in for maximum speed.

And omg. thanks for watching you guys. make sure to favorite it if you enjoy.

also, the trolls are so hungry

Hapnot

08-09-2012

..... =___= now I mean srs bsnss

pop to the tart

08-09-2012

Quote:
Treza:
here on the internet we males dont have to try and impress you for our irrepressible sexual motives, so behold the true force of anonymity, and suffer its cruel embrace foolish woman

yeah men get this too, except we just attribute it to people being idiots rather than it being some anti-woman foolishness
females especially female 'gamers' have this idea in their head that men are in some sort of special league to devalue them as human beings

psst psst.. no such club exists

but it doesnt matter anyway because youll just think up some foolishness like "you all just hatin' cuz ima girl" or something to that effect

not all females or female 'gamers' think that, please don't put us all in the same category as the attention seeking female gamers....xDD

Ohasis

08-09-2012

Do you only play female characters in LoL :3 ?

Yoonabomber

08-10-2012

shave your legs first