Yes, I'm a girl. No, I don't suck. No, I don't only support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

I've just heard sooooooooo much that I'm a little jaded from people. I'm so used to people being rude. I just get frustrated. I'd like to apologize to everyone. MY B.

I didn't mean to get *****y.

Red Beck

08-09-2012

lies

Twoblackguys

08-09-2012

lies

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

lies

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

why are you guys so angry?

Minrat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Notes from stream chat you may wish to act on:

1. Buy GP 10 for support so you can get items in addition to wards.

2. Its better that you die than AD as support (was watching SG at this time so cannot verify)

3. The general consensus is you either accept stereotypes as you claim to promote in your stream, or you don't and while the stereotypes may naturally form in your brain, do not act on them as done previously within this thread unless you can back it up with evidence, not loose inference.

4. We like your music choice when we happened to be paying attention (i liked Tool-some other guy liked Metallica [not sure of correct spelling]).

Not sure if you can read other comments-i'm just here for intellectual stimulation.

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

Thank you, Minrat. Your comments were most appreciated.

I guess like anyone I get upset when I'm stereotyped negatively.

And like anyone I also enjoy some stereotypes. ie a white male loves it when he gets pulled over and gets off because he's not black.

Things like that. Prejudice is alive and real and part of every day life. I probably shouldn't promote my stream banking on the fact that I'm a female to get viewers. But honestly, what made everyone here click?

I'd tried doing it the other way. Just like "BAMF KAT PLAYS" to no avail. I didn't want to bank on my XX chromosomes, but I guess I ended up doing it. :/

Anyways, I really appreciate your input. I enjoy being a girl in many aspects. I get free drinks at bars. I get other awesome ****. Last time I went wine tasting with a few other males, we all got our tastings for free because for some stupid reason the people at the winery thought I was Kristen Stewart. (eww)

Hapnot

08-09-2012

Don't let the trolls get you down, if you enjoy this then keep it up

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

Thanks. I should probably listen to that more. I don't have the thickest skin around....

I know it's necessary, but ughhh. I fail at it so hard. I'm just a very open person. vulnerable even. I try my best to speak honestly to people and hope others would do the same. I also try to be civil and don't understand why people feel the need to criticize destructively instead of constructively.

But then again- it's the internet.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

It's amazing you can beat Zelda OoT in under 4.5 hours lolol
Anyways when are you gonna stream again?