Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes, I'm a girl. No, I don't suck. No, I don't only support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

Get your sick Kat plays @

http://www.twitch.tv/divajilly

CURRENT STATUS: ONLINE

if you wanna play, just add me in game!

EDIT: your downvotes taste delicious.

Twoblackguys

08-09-2012

what does you being a girl have to do with anything

Diva Jilly

08-09-2012

what do twoblackguys have to do with anything?

also, it's not misinformed to think that there are stereotypes within the gaming community.

I can't even begin to count how many "you must be fats" I've heard when talking on the mic in hon. Or that I must be a ****. Or that I'm hideous.

Or "no wonder you're so bad" even when I'm doing well.

Many males in the gaming community are misogynists. This is so well known, and your comment alone proves it. Well, done, sir. Thanks for being rude like so many that us females encounter and have to deal with.

maybe I'm angry about the stereotypes. Maybe I want to prove something. Maybe I just want to be recognized for being good and being a girl. Both.

Twoblackguys

08-09-2012

Isn't stating you're a girl implying that you deserve treatment different from males? Don't ***** about equality when all I asked is why you pointed out you were a girl.

Minrat

08-09-2012

How was that being rude?

He asked an honest question (which probably resulted from him [like me] not being a sexist {insert derogatory term here}).

The first part of your response actually makes sense, but then you become rude and start accusing him of of being a '****' when your response would be more suited to that derogatory term.

Please don't act as if all male gamers are pricks-this supports the notion that we should create the stereotype which again support the notion that '"you must be fats"' or that you 'suck' or 'only support'.

AlphariusRising

08-09-2012

Nobody cares that you're a girl, and pointing it out as the title of thread just makes you look like you want special treatment for it.

Treza

08-09-2012

here on the internet we males dont have to try and impress you for our irrepressible sexual motives, so behold the true force of anonymity, and suffer its cruel embrace foolish woman

Quote:
Diva Jilly:
I can't even begin to count how many "you must be fats"

yeah men get this too, except we just attribute it to people being idiots rather than it being some anti-woman foolishness
females especially female 'gamers' have this idea in their head that men are in some sort of special league to devalue them as human beings

psst psst.. no such club exists

but it doesnt matter anyway because youll just think up some foolishness like "you all just hatin' cuz ima girl" or something to that effect

Twoblackguys

08-09-2012

Maybe people tell you that you're bad because you have a temper and tell them to shut the **** up and then let your ad carry die even though you have your ult as Sona, which you used as soon as he died then proceeded to talk ****. Also you just brought up how you suck **** because you're a chick. Therefore verifying my point.

skyehack

08-09-2012

well Im watching your stream and you arent fat ugly hideous or bad....I maybe wouldnt go tear on sona tho!

skyehack

08-09-2012

also your taste in music is FANTASTIC