I'm probably going to get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LessSpeed

08-09-2012

My last game as karthus I did some real bad stuff... I called top and lee died for first blood when enemy team invaded so he stayed top. This pissed me off so I fed until he left lane, anyway after he left FINALLY I was like 0/4 and everything just made me mad. Team would gank and fail then steal my farm when I already only had 50 by 10 minutes so I was FAR behind.. Never got a blue all game and when I did I got 2 hit by an EVE, yes an EVE.

Sorry for my behavior to everyone who I have played with and i'll try to be better.

Manatarr

08-09-2012

I sorry =(......I feel a little bad, cuz i was that Eve

LessSpeed

08-09-2012

Sadface

Wirius

08-09-2012

Hey, you slip up once here and there its o.k. Just play good games from now on, and try not to let your anger get the best of you again. We all make mistakes, don't worry.

LessSpeed

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirius View Post
Hey, you slip up once here and there its o.k. Just play good games from now on, and try not to let your anger get the best of you again. We all make mistakes, don't worry.
Thanks for the reply man, yeah I know I have to stop letting stuff get to me

TastyBeeBurgers

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessSpeed View Post
My last game as karthus I did some real bad stuff... I called top and lee died for first blood when enemy team invaded so he stayed top. This pissed me off so I fed until he left lane, anyway after he left FINALLY I was like 0/4 and everything just made me mad. Team would gank and fail then steal my farm when I already only had 50 by 10 minutes so I was FAR behind.. Never got a blue all game and when I did I got 2 hit by an EVE, yes an EVE.

Sorry for my behavior to everyone who I have played with and i'll try to be better.
While I feel sorry for you (It seems as though you realized what you're doing, but are still working on changing) The worst offense here is pretty bad. Feeding the enemy team because your team mate lost the First Blood is somethig that would definitely get you Punished on the Tribunal.As for the ban... I don't know.

Bans are determined by Riot staff, not the Tribunal. If you have a history of this kind of stuff, and you've gotten suspensions before, there's a chance you'll get perma-banned. However, if this is the exception to your behavior, and not the rule, don't stress about it too much.

All in all, I hope the next time we hear from you, it's to hear that you're back to playing and all is well with your account. See youout there.

~Tastybeeburgers

LessSpeed

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBeeBurgers View Post
While I feel sorry for you (It seems as though you realized what you're doing, but are still working on changing) The worst offense here is pretty bad. Feeding the enemy team because your team mate lost the First Blood is somethig that would definitely get you Punished on the Tribunal.As for the ban... I don't know.

Bans are determined by Riot staff, not the Tribunal. If you have a history of this kind of stuff, and you've gotten suspensions before, there's a chance you'll get perma-banned. However, if this is the exception to your behavior, and not the rule, don't stress about it too much.

All in all, I hope the next time we hear from you, it's to hear that you're back to playing and all is well with your account. See youout there.

~Tastybeeburgers
You must have misunderstood what I said so let me explain. My teammate gave up first blood and when he was mad he went TOP and wouldnt leave TOP when I was top so I said until he left my lane I would feed.

Gyzzmo63485

08-09-2012

The result from the tribunal will most likely be punish mainly because you said you were going to feed, which you did.

Sucks that you acted that way, mainly because it prolly made for a bad mood for the rest of your team. But as long as you learn from it and work on your anger I couldn't see it going all the way to ban unless you have done this quite a few more times as well.

Anger happens all the time to all of us, especially in PvP, its the nature of competitive environments. Knowing how to keep it under control without it driving you crazy or causing this or the like is the key man.

GL bro, keep your head up.

squidzRsneaky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessSpeed View Post
You must have misunderstood what I said so let me explain. My teammate gave up first blood and when he was mad he went TOP and wouldnt leave TOP when I was top so I said until he left my lane I would feed.
lol gl banned

TrollbunalAbuser

08-10-2012

Should be permabanned imo.