New Nocturne Jungle Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwarvesneedfood2

08-09-2012

This is a build that i stumbled upon on my own and it seems to be very effective. And is a little twist on the normal nocturne jungle. All jungle routes stay the same though.

This build is reliant on runes and masteries other whys your dps will be lacking.

Runes:
1) Marks: .95 Damage x9
2) Seals: 1.41 Armor x9
3) Glyph: .64% Attack Speed x9
4) Quin: 2.25 Attack Damage 3x

Masteries:
I go 21 offensive and 9 defensive. Optimizing my damage output, life steal, armor pen., and summoner's wraith. And with the 9 defensive masteries i go 6+ armor, 2+ mr, +6 hp per lvl, and +30 hp.

Summoner abilities: Exhaust + Smite

And the main subject with this forum is the build. And my build goes something like this:
boots +3 hp pots ---> Averice blade --> heart of Gold ---> Mercury Treads --> Guardians Angel --> Ghostblade --> Last Whisper + Vampiric scepter --> and then end your build with Randiuns and Bloodthirsters, you have to choose which one first considering on the game.

The main important thing with this build is knowing whether averice blade or heart of gold first. I would highly recommend Heart of Gold first. But if you have a lvl lead (more armor, hp, mr, etc.) then I would recommend Averice Blade. For example if you picked up first blood and another kill quickly while still being able to jungle and getting a red crystal.

Gameplay: This build is also required for people who enjoy nocturne and really know how utilize him. You need to max his q first optimizing ur damage + attack speed + movement speed inorder to have some damage when you go to gank. And my damage has never been lacking when i go to gank in game. But this build has been working very well for me because the time when my team is ready to dragon (~lvl 9) I have a chain mail, Null magic (w/e the 24 mr item is) all my gp5 items, and merc treads. Which makes me very tanky allowing me to tank dragon and also able to turn around into a fight. And once you get GA your team should gain a huge boost because your ultimate usually becomes that much more stronger. People tend to focus you when you ult, and having the extra life at lvl 9-14 is very benefitial to team fights. There have been many scenarios where it would have been an equal trade in team fights but because of the GA it turned the fights into a 3 for 1, etc.

Please contact me in game if you need more help: Dwarvesneedfood2

GhostDonkeys

08-09-2012

Not enough tanky-ness imo.

I mean you'll be pretty squishy until you get the randuins, and even then your only magic resist is merc treads and GA. You probably won't have much hp either.

Dwarvesneedfood2

08-09-2012

This build is made to optimize the lvl 9-14 ( the most deciding part of LoL if you ask me). You can gab two dragons and win team fights because you have the extra life. You aren't squishy at all that point in the game. But I will admit in the late game you are squishy which requires you too choose if you need randiuns or Blood thirsters. or Maybe not even blood thirsters and instead get something else "tanky."

Gulma

08-09-2012

You will be very squishy early game and ganks won't be as strong since you are getting GP10s.You are getting gaurdian angel too early and since you won't be doing much damage its not worth it.

StaLLionZ

08-12-2012

thats bad idea..
not tanky enough..
in you get 3 tanky enemies you will be nothing