Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lTyraxl

08-10-2012

I HAVE an account. I just want to re-download the client that I deleted by mistake and youre not letting me by constantly redirecting me to this page -_-

CormacDunn

08-10-2012

To all the people asking how to sign up... If you can't read the first post of this thread, you SHOULD NOT attempt to sign up... EVER. Thank you and good day.

Douchebagattron

08-10-2012

Stop down-voting people who want to know how to sign up and just answer the question instead of being rude.

GreatRice

08-10-2012

so... now they're going to make multiple accounts on those 3 days, I see this as only a temporary solution for this month =O

HanGook HuGeen

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Quote:
kobra kaden:
I HAVE an account. I just want to re-download the client that I deleted by mistake and youre not letting me by constantly redirecting me to this page -_-

I have a similar problem. I have an account I just want to download the program to my laptop as I'm out of state at the moment and my PC is at home.

Atlonn

08-10-2012

i create my account, and i cant joing in the server!!! why? !!! pw or id is incorrect -.-"

Xhandel

08-10-2012

this means that if I just get the PBE, i cant register until next month?

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Atlonn

08-10-2012

but, i register yesterday and i cant joing in the server, i dont know why -.-"

AntiWeapon

08-10-2012

To all those Rioters who supported this idea: you now have Shadowsora's love <3

LisandroMRT

08-10-2012

and what hapend to that people who already on pb ruin games and saying this is public server riot dont care.. i must admit whem they say that i know they will ruin the game calling names and troling hard :\ and i want to my friend to come play this server because here he can get all champs and test and pratice but oh well thx riot any ways