Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kody119

08-10-2012

i like this change, however i recently got a new computer, and would like to play PBE, i have an account, but i need a download link, the only one i can find links me to this thread :/

ArcaneEmperor

Recruiter

08-10-2012

for everyone who's having problems playing and downloading the client, the exact same thing happened with their last patch, and unless you have very fast reflexes and can click the download button and all the corresponding steps before you get redirected, you're going to have to wait until the 1st to re-download the client. I agree that there should just be a place where you can download the client, separate of the sign up area. Not to mention I wish they would work on making it so that the client stops working when they come out with a new patch.

Ziiruk

08-10-2012

lol

Okoye

Recruiter

08-10-2012

I wanna test kat

Ziiruk

08-10-2012

thank you

Srey

08-10-2012

THANK YOU. Now the accounts just need to be tied to a level 30 one. Punishments need to be meaningful.

Cronarch

08-10-2012

unfortunately i cant test now. makes me sad but i understand the change.

Lumana

Recruiter

08-10-2012

But... but... but... I want to sign up... And now I don't know how.

Icy Prinny

08-10-2012

I honestly think just closing it down, and making it by invite only from now on would be better. At the moment, we have more then enough people to test things out.

TuGsS

08-10-2012

hhhm now Im completed patching and I'll try sing up https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index but it turned me to this site What I do wrong?? Im so tired if accounts adding is closed...