Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Last Horse

12-03-2012

Um It says sign in on 1st 2nd or 3rd today is December 3rd i been signing up since the 1st of this month and its not letting me sign up or register.

NidaleeSanan

12-03-2012

Please open the PBE signups back up

Nîrvash

12-04-2012

Yeah, they deleted my damn account and I tried signing up on time, so annoying. I swear, League of Legends has the worst community support of any game.

h Pixis

12-04-2012

Quote:
Wispofdoom:
no lvl requirement. you make an entirely new account on the pbe and instantly become a lvl 30.
You evaluate glitches that you find while playing and test new champion, giving feedback on their viability in game and their potential opness.
you dont get invited to the pbe, you just join (from now on, only the first 3 days of the month though).
Yes, you can still be banned like on the normal servers.
Yes, you need a new account for the pbe.
you just sign up.

hope this helps
WTF I tried to sign up yesterday (which was the 3rd of December) and it wouldn't let me sign up. Now I have to wait another damn month? OMG I'm so pissed.

Squirmy Watson

12-04-2012

ok so i have a question is it still down or what cause it goes to the site and doesn't send me back here but my account doesn't get made so... just wondering

blck3on

Recruiter

12-04-2012

dude log-in from the pbe client...
it still wrks

FlamePo

12-05-2012

Quote:
blck3on:
dude log-in from the pbe client...
it still wrks

from what i can see, you still can't sign-up.

Dropaloula

12-05-2012

Hey riot can you open 1 spot for me to try PBE? because i want to test Nami and new champions.

ExtraCX

12-05-2012

Where do you sign up for the acctuall game... cause i cant sign up for it, asked friends to try and neither can they....

they didnt just close down the PBE but the acctuall sign ups.... good one

Kill3dyou81

12-05-2012

Riot you need to open it because i was just sitting at my computer from noon to 3:40pm just to find out that i cant sign up now that is just bull****! You better fix it!!!!! Ugh i have never been this pissed off with riot since i started playing league you need to change the only allowed to sign up for 3 days thing and make it to where you can sign up everyday of every month! Because i just wasted almost 4 hours of my life doing nothing but sitting at my computer and doing nothing all i did was ****ing stare at my computer screen for 4 hours!!!! So riot you better fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!