Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schwang2010

11-29-2012

Quote:
Panzerfaust:
Have there been any thoughts on tying the PBE account to a regular account? (I'm sure there have been, as I know it's not original... I guess the better question would have been 'what are your thoughts on...')

I feel like this is a great idea, then if people do not give feedback, you could take away their PBE rights.

iankiller77

11-29-2012

DUD maybe some person find bugs who got already founds so they won'T post it so your IDEA is kinda stupid because I am sure it happend for most off the people on the PBE server.

iSTABbabyKITTENS

11-29-2012

Every ****ing time i go to sign up for pbe, never up. Screw it. Been trying to get in for over 3 months.

MattOleman

11-30-2012

Quote:
iSTABbabyKITTENS:
Every ****ing time i go to sign up for pbe, never up. Screw it. Been trying to get in for over 3 months.

same

Nucl3arPow3r

11-30-2012

Quote:
iSTABbabyKITTENS:

I don't know maybe its closed

EviIGreenRanger

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
Nucl3arPow3r:
I don't know maybe its closed

Isn't it open during the first 2 or 3 days of a month?

Breik10

11-30-2012

Today December 1 this open the registry?

shootingreaper

11-30-2012

when can others join i want to try it?
been like 3 months

KillMeleeon

11-30-2012

i cant wait for PBE to open up i just got into the game and am part of the tribunal and a really want to test out new champs and leave feedback just cant wait!

Parker P

11-30-2012

I heard it opens the first few days of every month - but they said they aren't going to open it this month. What the fudge?