Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moogles1

11-16-2012

i was waiting for a few hours just to get on...

Dephendor eh

11-16-2012

here is a question for the team. I already signed up for the PBE but got a new computer sooooo how can I download it again?

NOOBKILLER2000

11-16-2012

Please open up the PBE account creation. I would like to lend my help and support, but am unable to. To improve player feedback, Riot needs more PBE testers.

Solution: Kick all the people clogging the servers and let people that matter in.

Killua ZoIdyck

11-16-2012

Quote:
Dephendor eh:
here is a question for the team. I already signed up for the PBE but got a new computer sooooo how can I download it again?

You can download it here: http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/ (http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/)

Quote:
NOOBKILLER2000:
Please open up the PBE account creation. I would like to lend my help and support, but am unable to. To improve player feedback, Riot needs more PBE testers.

Solution: Kick all the people clogging the servers and let people that matter in.

That is probably the broadest and least detailed solution I've heard to date.
-How do you determine someone matters enough to be let in?
-What qualifies someone to be classified as "clogging the servers"?
-And as a Junior Member what makes you think you would be one of the chosen few who "matter"?

felixdemonblood

11-17-2012

dang it i was bout to sign up for pbe y did u have to take it down

LegitGreenPoop

11-17-2012

Quote:
felixdemonblood:
dang it i was bout to sign up for pbe y did u have to take it down

well for starters u couldnt sign up today even if it was open they only allow u to register on the 1st 2nd or 3rd of the month 2nd i tried registering on the 1st and 3rd it was closed then also

HiTimy

11-17-2012

hi why such a long queue? over 9000 already 2:00

MaximusPowerus

11-17-2012

So looking at the date that is shown on the first post it is 2 months old or is that inaccurate and this was actually posted in November meaning that we cannot sign up til after the new year? I am really interested in getting into the beta and learning the new mechanics and items so that once it is all released into the public I am ready to go. If we cannot sign up until January I would assume everything would already be released by then. According to a lot of posts there are people on there just to troll. Is it not possible to make it so that they can be reported and removed to make room for people who are serious about beta testing to sign up?

theatre

11-17-2012

i would like to just say that i know there are a lot of trolls on the PBE. i had an account. still do. and there were so many trolls. now i had to factory default my computer losing the .exe for the public beta. i don't know how to get the download other than by going through the signup page. anyone know how to get the .exe any other way?

Ashurion

11-17-2012

Quote:
theatre:
i would like to just say that i know there are a lot of trolls on the PBE. i had an account. still do. and there were so many trolls. now i had to factory default my computer losing the .exe for the public beta. i don't know how to get the download other than by going through the signup page. anyone know how to get the .exe any other way?

Just go to the PBE FAQ. The download link is on there when you need it. :P