Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lucky XDD

11-13-2012

where can i go to the PBE? i can't find where i can login

Fuckhead

11-13-2012

KyroRayne

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Bowds:
I am looking to test out new heroes and give feedback on the game play within beta, when will it be open for sign ups? i really want to join the Beta.

Kind regards
Bowds

1) They're called champions.
2) The game play sucks because so many people ONLY want to play the "new" champion, and they troll the game/rage quit/be a ****** if they can't play them. If you can find people who are testing out bugs, you will find much better game play, and you can even help them out with bug testing if an opponent is needed
3) We look for bugs and test out any changes that are made besides just the new champion. Anything that we do, we do because we want to improve the game, not test out new champions.
4) It will be closed until they say otherwise.

purplepoison37

11-13-2012

i was hoping to join and was wanting to know when sign ups will be available again. thank you!

AngeluzMG

11-13-2012

First post: 08-09-2012
Today: 11/14/2012
you say approx. two months

please re-open, now its season 3 and i want play in PBE

CormacDunn

11-13-2012

Quote:
AngeluzMG:
First post: 08-09-2012
Today: 11/14/2012
you say approx. two months

please re-open, now its season 3 and i want play in PBE

You aren't too bright are you? The first post was recently updated... Its 2 months starting THIS Month... That would put signups in January FYI.

AngeluzMG

11-14-2012

thanks for info,
I don't speak english and use a traductor for write and read.
next time you want help someone don't insult people.
that first message does not say "Edit x date"

purplepoison37

11-14-2012

quote:
Originally Posted by: CormacDunn

Quote:
You aren't too bright are you? The first post was recently updated... Its 2 months starting THIS Month... That would put signups in January FYI.

that was very rude. we r just wanting to know when the pbe signups will be back up. we will be glad to know when it is, but just because people ask about it dont give those who have a pbe account to be straight up rude to the ones who are wanting to help with bugs and want an account. thank you!

Et?rnal Demon

11-14-2012

Because we simply do not need anyone else on the server. Its already full. People that just arent smart enoguh to find out that the registrations are closed for the next two months are people that wont even login here to report one single bug.

purplepoison37

11-14-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et?rnal Demon

Because we simply do not need anyone else on the server. Its already full. People that just arent smart enoguh to find out that the registrations are closed for the next two months are people that wont even login here to report one single bug.

well that still does not give you the right the be down right rude and insensitive to people. you could at least be nice about it.