Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagethyme

08-09-2012

Thanks guys, while I fine the environment invigorating, bringing it back to civilization will be a good thing!

Cpt SoundFX

08-09-2012

Well done Riot. The main problem with the PBE is that there are too many trolls that would swear and not care. This will help control them

Consistent

08-09-2012

Yes! Thank you

In my opinion, this is a great new system. Maybe people wanting to try PBE for the first time would have to wait, but this would likely eliminate the trolls, at least for a while. And for the players that play as they should, we don't need to worry about this

tsubaki1892

Recruiter

08-09-2012

so does that mean for me to sign up as a pbe user i need to wait till 1st -3rd day of sept ?

MySpoon

08-09-2012

Well it wouldn't be starting August 10th...
It'd be starting September 1st

Amrase

08-09-2012

Nice nice!

Jyrachi

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Thanx for clearing that up , I was trying to log on to PBE earlier and almost submitted a bug report! It was saying that the server was "UNAVAILABLE". Hopefully as of the 10th it will be "AVAILABLE" again.

DuckCurry

Associate QA Strategist

08-09-2012

Quote:
Nixodrius:
I really do appreciate all of your work here, and now I can safely say that you have proven once again your dedication towards playerbase, or in this case testers. With such move from Riot side, I do not need to worry any longer about PBE's future. More than anything else I value dedication and desire to develop, I am happy to hear that Riot is caring more and more about people here by eliminating the unwanted element. I salute you, and I will try my best to help developing such envirnoment!

Sylver

08-09-2012

Honestly I don't see this as a solution. People will just make like 10 accounts on the days signing up is open.

Drakylon

08-09-2012

Awesome, less trolls/leavers is always a good thing for testing.