Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xhandel

08-10-2012

Quote:
El Gago:
Why not, instead of doing that, actually put up some requirements before joining? Like ATLEAST have a lvl 30 account in the normal server and no more than 1-2 leaves in the last 6 months. That way, it would be more regulated and people would actually know what are they supposed to be testing

I have a lvl 30 account since 2 years ago aprox, and i has no leaves since 1 or more year, and the ones i have are for sudden downtime from my internet provider

xWeiMeisterx

08-10-2012

a better way to do this is to give every summoner's whose account which is above a certain level (lets use level 20 for this example) to be able to create 1 PBE account. That way, we can prevent people from trolling over and over again on the PBE server. That way, every account that is above level 20, has the opportunity to have 1 PBE account.

thefudge

08-10-2012

how can i download PBE? i already have a PBE account

PanicAttack1

08-10-2012

how i make and account???

Muh q stacks

08-10-2012

Any news on when PBE will become only accessible for lvl 30/20+?

piggypigsoo

08-10-2012

Umm... Sry just a question how do you get an account? I really want one.

HanGook HuGeen

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Quote:
thefudge:
how can i download PBE? i already have a PBE account

I had the same problem found this on the EU board hope it helps. I'm dling right now

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=598554

Suck My Anus

08-10-2012

what if i forgot my password in pbe how do i change it?

Worst Quinn NA

08-10-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hello PBE summoners!

We are implementing a new method for account creation on the Public Beta Environment starting August 10th. Sign-ups on the PBE will now only be open on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, remaining closed for the rest of each month. We’re making this change because player behavior on the PBE has been impacting your ability to test upcoming content in a great environment and we'd like to correct this:
  • Players who are banned for trolling/harassment/etc can simply make a new account immediately
  • Developers are unable to obtain reliable and actionable feedback from the PBE because games are often skewed by leavers/trolls
  • Players who are actually using the PBE to provide feedback and report bugs are discouraged from participating because of the actions of others

Rest assured! We are working on implementing a multitude of improvements to help with this problem as the PBE continues to be an excellent resource for bug finding and feedback during every release cycle; not to mention we also have some pretty awesome summoners on the PBE! Limiting sign-ups is the first step to help make the PBE a better place for playing and gathering feedback.

I believe this is unfair for the people who simply want to try out new champions. The trolls could make like 50 accounts on the days we can sign up anyways. Please remove this.

YoungGirlsREZ

08-10-2012

Im trying to download the beta client and everytime i go to the link to download it you forward me here wtf!!!!?!?!?!?! Im getting really pissed off!