so diana's win rate is... negative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiStorm

08-09-2012

Platimum player says nerfed. Better abuse her as much as possible before then.

Primanocte

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Pie View Post
Not really a good time to be judging her power by win ratio, imo.
Honestly, I agree its a bit soon to judge her power yet, but to hear some of the people on this forum you'd think she was winning 80% of her games even if a quadruple amputee was playing her. Seeing that her win rate is actually lower than 50% just makes me smile when I think about all the whiners and baddies complaining about her. No doubt Riot will still nerf her though just to appease the masses.

Alithalor

08-09-2012

Hey, Akali only had a 40ish% win rate and everyone thought she was OP. Assassin are Assassins. They have some big plays, but no one seems to remember that they fail more often than not.

chumbler

08-09-2012

I could see them tapping her passive a bit, mainly by making it not hit buildings, but other than that I think she's not that far off.

The low win rate is because people are learning her. Squishy melee champions with blinks tend not to be the easiest to pick up.

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Diana is only really OP if you consider Akali OP.
Akali on the other hand actually has more sustain, and a semi-reliable escape.
Diana doesn't have these and actually does a little less damage than Akali, but she IS tankier and has a hard CC.

Quite even really.

I for one REALLY like Diana, but I'm biased because I'm a big fan of Akali too, and they're pretty similar.
See, but I love skillshots too, and Diana is Akali with a skillshot. Total win/win for me.

KiStorm

08-09-2012

Ratios on her Q are too high.

Better nerf her ulti.

Then Irelia.

Primanocte

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmcninja View Post
Reminds me of Fizz QQ when he was released. On the plus side, Riot just gave him a love tap to throw a bone at the QQers.
Except Fizz WAS ridiculous at release and his kit is much better than Diana's with his great mobility, ability to dodge incoming damage and a team fight friendly ult. The only think Diana has over Fizz is that her shield means she can can a hit or two before dying because she sure as hell isn't escaping.

KiStorm

08-09-2012

Diana - obviously not a viable AD with AP masteries.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

My opinion: she is an assassin in a metagame that does not favor assassins whatsoever (except highly mobile mid champs, such as kass and ahri, a role that diana doesnt quite fit) - to explain on "highly mobile", I mean that she does not have any defensive escape whatsoever. This is a huge downfall for both diana and akali. Whereas they have to either stay in or try to run feebly, champs like ahri, fizz, and kassadin can use their mobility for offense or defense.

She is a good assassin, but assassins aren't really desired right now, especially in the jungle, where diana was tailored to be played.

However, one thing that she has that is very interesting is her Q. Diana's Q is a very potent ability in lane. After a few ranks and with good aim, you can farm in a manner similar to TF, and push very very hard onto their tower, then run around and gank.

KiStorm

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman1 View Post
My opinion: she is an assassin in a metagame that does not favor assassins whatsoever (except highly mobile mid champs, such as kass and ahri, a role that diana doesnt quite fit) - to explain on "highly mobile", I mean that she does not have any defensive escape whatsoever. This is a huge downfall for both diana and akali. Whereas they have to either stay in or try to run feebly, champs like ahri, fizz, and kassadin can use their mobility for offense or defense.

She is a good assassin, but assassins aren't really desired right now, especially in the jungle, where diana was tailored to be played.

However, one thing that she has that is very interesting is her Q. Diana's Q is a very potent ability in lane. After a few ranks and with good aim, you can farm in a manner similar to TF, and push very very hard onto their tower, then run around and gank.
She's a mage/fighter/jungler - countered by top lane bruisers with gap closers and CC, assasins mid and no one counters her in the jungle, she can face check anything to see counters, but she's bad at counter jungling so slow clearer's like Naut, Ali and Amumu need not worry.

If anything, nerf her jungle - if not shield or damage, then her Q to make her more susceptible to invades.