I hate the new ready check button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

a lot of ranked loses ouch sorry man, Alistar seems to be a main character that you pick when you are tired of losing, really low death count on those BullY games n_n, pretty solid wins.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

i'll say again , the accept butten should be on the right

just saying

KruxisV

08-11-2012

Sooooooo, this thread was moved because FDru is typecast as a Dominion player? What a joke. You got me, Riot. I'm laughing for crying on the inside.

0shi

08-11-2012

The word dominion does not appear before this thread was moved and there is nothing in the OP or the screen shot to make anyone assume this was a dominion specific problem...
Very confused and upset.

Soren Kaleth

08-12-2012

Personally Im a fan of a progressive timer. If your in the que 1 min - 5 sec timer. 10 min - 30 sec. 20 min - 1 min timer

Aetherion1234567

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren Kaleth View Post
Personally Im a fan of a progressive timer. If your in the que 1 min - 5 sec timer. 10 min - 30 sec. 20 min - 1 min timer
I completely agree with this idea. Granted, if people that have been in the queue for 1 minute get paired with that 45 minute person, they might not appreciate having to wait a longer time. This might be remedied by averaging out the timer based on the composition of the entire matchup, but the numbers can all be crunched by Riot.

hinderlopen

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherion1234567 View Post
I completely agree with this idea. Granted, if people that have been in the queue for 1 minute get paired with that 45 minute person, they might not appreciate having to wait a longer time. This might be remedied by averaging out the timer based on the composition of the entire matchup, but the numbers can all be crunched by Riot.
I think it's ok to take the maximum timer for it since the 45 minute person HAS to have been in other queue pops or they would be kicked from queue as an afk. It would be kind to allow them a little leniency after waiting for so long. The only problem is that this is a very long time to wait for afk people to get kicked...