I hate the new ready check button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

it makes no sense, i mean we needed the decline button because sometimes we do have emergencies (i had to afk a game because my cat puked all over the corridor just as i had gotten the old enter game/finish your own matters old button,( luckily not a DOminion game) also i used to live alone and i did manage to set the kitchen on fire once (one of the reasons why i don't live alone anymore n_nU) so i had to do an emergency afk and i wished there was a decline button on those situations but the amount of declines and afks you get before joining a game is really stupid, even at low elos i'm having to wait a lot before actually getting to a game, if you are not going to play then why queuing? i understand emergency declines but am pretty certain that some declines are just troll declines either that or we need longer wait time before the system disbands the game.

Full Brain

08-09-2012

It is worthless. The people who drop out are doing it mostly because someone took the character they want and AFK's happen either on purpose or from random connection or computer problems. This does nothing to stop either and is just an annoyance.

Phourc

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I do, but that doesn't explain why it was moved.

Anyway, last time I checked my queue times in SR were around 16 minutes. Definitely not a Dominion specific issue.
Stop being so good at everything, FDru!

Mango027

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Also why the hell was this moved from GD? I am truly baffled. Truly, truly, truly baffled.
in dominion forums no one can hear you scream

LegendAwaknd

08-09-2012

I don't get the whole "ready check" considering the fact that people can still leave.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Accept is in the wrong place imo

FDru

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAwaknd View Post
I don't get the whole "ready check" considering the fact that people can still leave.
Well it is meant to be an AFK check, ironic as that makes this thread...

But, Hell, I made a thread every week on GD about how badly we needed AFK detection in champ select. I just think they made the timer a little too strict.

MMKH

08-09-2012

I agree, the timer should be extended to at least 20 seconds instead of just 10 IMO. Maybe make the decline button in red too so people don't accidentally click on that.

Genericke

08-09-2012

Am I the only one seriously irked that this thread got moved? Yeah the new ready check button sucks but is any post that any dominion regular makes going to get moved to these forums?

Dan Mayhem

08-09-2012

What if we refer to sr as something like...farmville. And dominion can be called casle crashers. Then maybe our threads wont be kicked out of that gd'ed gd forum.