Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hate the new ready check button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

08-09-2012

I love the idea. It's something that's been needed for a very long time, and it's about time Riot put it in.

BUT

10 freaking seconds? My queues are upwards of 20 minutes and I can't even take a leak or grab a drink while waiting because that's not long enough to do anything without getting dropped from the queue.

Do not like. Please increase the timer to something reasonable.

FDru

08-09-2012

Come on. Look how long I've been a prisoner to my computer

BROSEPHIROTH

08-09-2012

I DEFINITELY agree with this, I've been *****ing for the last few days about this new change.

I don't have the 20 minute queue problem, but I do constantly run into this issue:

9/10 ready. Queue failed, requeue.
Pick screen. Dodge. Requeue.
Pick screen. Dodge. Requeue.
Pick screen. Finally get into match.

It drives me crazy and because of the constant requeuing I have to babysit Adobe Air to make sure I actually get into the game.

larkhill

08-09-2012

id rather this than deal with what it used to be and get a bunch of afk people.

if u want to play a game, stay at the computer...

Ikruti

08-09-2012

I think the answer is simple. Just lose a bunch of games and watch your queue times magically shrink! j/k

I face the same problem Brosephiroth does, I have to hit Accept on that queue thing about 5-6 times before I finally get a match.

Graogg

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Quote:
Larkhill:

And how long must you stay glued to your screen while WAITING for a game to pop? It becomes very problematic for those with long queues. Oh you have to pee 35 min into your queue? lololol

FDru

08-09-2012

Quote:
Larkhill:

Did you even read what I wrote?

Whatever. Please don't post in my threads if you're going to be a dumbass.

Graogg

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Quote:
Ikruti:
I think the answer is simple. Just lose a bunch of games and watch your queue times magically shrink! j/k

I face the same problem Brosephiroth does, I have to hit Accept on that queue thing about 5-6 times before I finally get a match.

But hitting 5-6 times is better then 1-2 times but you end up with 2 randomed afkers on your team. You waste 1 minute instead of 30 min.

FDru

08-09-2012

Also why the hell was this moved from GD? I am truly baffled. Truly, truly, truly baffled.

Graogg

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Quote:
FDru:
Also why the hell was this moved from GD? I am truly baffled. Truly, truly, truly baffled.

Wait, this post has nothing to do with Dominion. Do you play dominion a lot or something?