if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalwar235 View Post
should movement quints be recommended to junglers?
definitly

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

bamp

Bravest Leader

03-30-2013

burmp

CallMeBatman

04-02-2013

Bump cuz i love your tips

CallMeBatman

04-02-2013

Also i have a question. Playing Vayne bot lane, against a pair with a lot of cc ( ex. leona and ashe ) who should i take as a support? someone with more sustain or harass or a tank like alistar?

totalwar235

04-02-2013

1) do you have any comments about glass cannon jungles(example: tryndamere, riven, or fiddlesticks)

2)do you have any suggestions for getting successful ganks off of low CC junglers. I always seem to get in and hit them hard before they get to tower but thats it(i go in as close to their tower as possible and come from behind). my laner isn't fast enough to join in unless my target fights back and there isnt enough CC from the lane to help get the kill.

Bravest Leader

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Concided View Post
Also i have a question. Playing Vayne bot lane, against a pair with a lot of cc ( ex. leona and ashe ) who should i take as a support? someone with more sustain or harass or a tank like alistar?
Janna, alistar, soraka, nami

Shielding or healing and cc for peeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalwar235 View Post
1) do you have any comments about glass cannon jungles(example: tryndamere, riven, or fiddlesticks)

2)do you have any suggestions for getting successful ganks off of low CC junglers. I always seem to get in and hit them hard before they get to tower but thats it(i go in as close to their tower as possible and come from behind). my laner isn't fast enough to join in unless my target fights back and there isnt enough CC from the lane to help get the kill.
1) Riven is not a glass cannon jungler, build her better.
Fiddle is ok bc of zhonyas and insane fear duration
Tryndamere is bad.

2) Come from farther behind lane

Dont pick junglers with no CC if your lanes dont have CC

MaronKun

04-03-2013

Hi, I'm currently studying how to use Nidalee, but then I'm having some problems using her. I want to use her as an support at start then full ap later or just an ap mid champ. I'm kinda frustrated because i kept feeding the other team because I always throw spears to them and I'm always behind on lvl's because i always focus myself on hitting the enemies rather than farming. I wanna ask how should i use her? and what items should i focus first? I've read some guides but I still don't find myself improving T_T

Bravest Leader

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaronKun View Post
Hi, I'm currently studying how to use Nidalee, but then I'm having some problems using her. I want to use her as an support at start then full ap later or just an ap mid champ. I'm kinda frustrated because i kept feeding the other team because I always throw spears to them and I'm always behind on lvl's because i always focus myself on hitting the enemies rather than farming. I wanna ask how should i use her? and what items should i focus first? I've read some guides but I still don't find myself improving T_T
If you cant hit your spear you are dead weight

practice practice practice

archangel rabadon voidstaff

Bravest Leader

04-07-2013

bump