if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Wolf 47

03-02-2013

Who is a good top lane carry for low elo?

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
What would you recommend in items for a top lane Vayne (bruiser) ?
Bloodthirster Statik shiv warmogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSZHUNG View Post
what adc should i be looking at if i just want to farm bot lane and not go in for kills? i'm pretty confident in cs but less comfortable going up into people's face and trying to grab kills. i don't trade very favourably because of high ping from oceania.

used to play ashe, but she's in a pretty bad spot right now.
Contrary to popular opinion, ashe isn't in a bad spot. She is the weakest adc bc she has the best ultimate out of any of them. It can single-handedly win games.

anyway

Ashe, vayne, trist, maybe corki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 47 View Post
Who is a good top lane carry for low elo?
Whoever you are good with. Don't play a champion you suck with bc some high elo dude told you he was strong, Picks really almost dont matter until a high level of play.

Shadow Wolf 47

03-02-2013

Thanks! I just played a ranked game as Zed (my main) and carried hard. +1 for being an amazing person!

Hirumonogatari

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post

Contrary to popular opinion, ashe isn't in a bad spot. She is the weakest adc bc she has the best ultimate out of any of them. It can single-handedly win games.

anyway

Ashe, vayne, trist, maybe corki
my main issue is that ashe is very team-dependant as she's got no escapes. most of the games ive been in, noone understands the concept of peel. if the enemy has half a brain you're dead in half a second.

i'll try out trist. the new att speed increases seem to help.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 47 View Post
Thanks! I just played a ranked game as Zed (my main) and carried hard. +1 for being an amazing person!
atta boy

Hirumonogatari

03-04-2013

had a question, posted in the other thread but would like your opinion too. thanks in advance

Quote:

if your support is dead or backed, and you see enemy jungler coming down the lane while enemy laners are pushing the lane, should you try and defend the tower and possibly die from a tower dive, or just walk away from the tower and potentially give up a free tower?

most of the time i stay and defend, and by the time they kill me they're too low to continue assaulting the tower so the tower stays up. but i'm not sure if this is a good trade off.

Azellos

03-04-2013

Quote:
had a question, posted in the other thread but would like your opinion too. thanks in advance
It comes down to the scenario too. If your a fed ADC with full hp/mana, summoners up, you often can stay on the tower and try to save it (but still stay at range so you can harass mostly and then back off if they do engage).

If it's a 1v3 coming and your not in a position to engage, or if your already behind, it's much better for you to just let them take the tower than just die defending it. You can always take their tower later, and in the meantime it'll be easier for you to CS and harder for them not to push when your tower is down.

Qsario

03-07-2013

CB, what items would you get on Malzahar? Is chalice worthwhile?

Or do you just work on bouncing E for the mana refund and save your spells to 1-shot people?

Bravest Leader

03-09-2013

sry i've been busy and also sim city came out.

for malz don't get chalice. use your e.

Aurnia

03-09-2013

Hi

I need some help. :/ I don't think I'm a bad player (not that I'm great or anything, but I think I'm better than Bronze IV), but obviously if I'm in Bronze IV there's something I'm missing. I can't figure out what I can work on improving to help me raise out of Bronze so that's why I need some other helps.

I main support. Lately I have been playing tons of Nami to learn her. I feel good with her now, so I will probably go back to switching it up with some of the other supports. I am very familiar with all the other supports except Lulu (okay with her but need to work on her more), Zyra (literally got her yesterday), and Thresh (don't have enough IP saved up for him yet). I have been playing since Season 1 on and off, depending on my workload in some past semesters.

Here is my lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24237679

Idk what else I could give you that could help you help me. I ward religiously. I rush sighstone, and pop them out everywhere. I buy pinks for dragon, Baron, and cloaked enemies in team fights. I am good about using my Locket (and Mikael's if I buy it). I think I have a good handle on zoning, though it's harder with some champs than others.

What can I do? @_@ Also, thanks. <3