if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mungril

10-18-2012

Hey !

Juts curious about where would Vlad and Kennen be ranked in the mix of solo top champions. Just checking because i'm looking to buy Vladimir but if he isn't as good as I think then I may buy Kennen.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
Hey !

Juts curious about where would Vlad and Kennen be ranked in the mix of solo top champions. Just checking because i'm looking to buy Vladimir but if he isn't as good as I think then I may buy Kennen.
vlad gets countered alot easier. Both are viable but if you want a safer pick, go with kennen

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

bump for saturday

Cardboardowl

10-21-2012

sunday evening

Cardboardowl

10-21-2012

Streaming http://www.own3d.tv/live/72889

Cardboardowl

10-22-2012

streaming again

Cardboardowl

10-25-2012

bump for the weekend

Cardboardowl

10-25-2012

also stream is on, im giving commentary and accepting requests

http://www.own3d.tv/live/72889

Sereg Anfaug

10-25-2012

So. Dunno if you take questions about streaming as well as gameplay, but if so... I set up a twitch account and tried streaming with XSplit today, and everything was just black. None of the gameplay actually made it on screen, although the sound was there. Now, it's rather hard to review my play when I can't see the screen, and that was the entire reason I set up the stream.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Cardboardowl

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
So. Dunno if you take questions about streaming as well as gameplay, but if so... I set up a twitch account and tried streaming with XSplit today, and everything was just black. None of the gameplay actually made it on screen, although the sound was there. Now, it's rather hard to review my play when I can't see the screen, and that was the entire reason I set up the stream.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
If you are playing fullscree, you might want to try moving to borderless.

If you have a friend or something watching, or another computer u can experiment with settings to make sure the visuals come up. I had this problem as well when i first began streaming.

If you simply want to review play, Lolreplay is more effective for that purpose.