Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

08-09-2012

Summoners Assisted: 240 ALSO STREAMING NIGHTLY http://www.twitch.tv/thecardboardowl

Just join my chat room "cardboardowl" I'll answer any questions you got if I'm not immediately in game and I think you can whisper me in game if ur in my chat room. (right?) Be sure to check my little status next to my name. If I'm afk I leave the time when I will return. IF you have to go sooner than that and cant come back, leave your question there or on this forum post and I will friend and PM you when u get back, or answer it here.

It should be faster than the forums.

I play this game too much, i have more then 6k games. Help me feel like i haven't wasted my time learning how to win at this game by doing nothing with it.

If I've helped you just gimme a bump and an up-vote!

If I was afk or you can't login or something feel free to post here

You are also welcome to come and chill and just listen, I give out advice an tips all day, you are sure to have something to read after you play a game or two.

If you need to watch good gameplay with commentary, check out my stream here --> http://www.twitch.tv/thecardboardowl

If you need tips in general, but aren't sure what to ask, check out this thread here --> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2895902

If you need people to play with, I have alot of friendly people chillin in my chat room. Just type 'cardboardowl' into the client when looking for a room.

UPDATE

Until the summer, I'm often gone monday through friday from noon to 7 pm. It's when I work/school. If I'm not on at that time (I still am sometimes) just post here or leave the question in chat and ill get to you when i get back home

Owl Be Back

08-09-2012

btw I've helped a few people already so if you ask me questions in game if you could just give me a bump with an upvote that would be appreciated!

Sinister1211

08-09-2012

Bump

Owl Be Back

08-09-2012

Quote:
Sinister1211:
Bump

thank you good sir

Diminister

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Bump thanks for your help on xin!

Owl Be Back

08-10-2012

bump for a new day

HomeDizzle

08-10-2012

Definitely gonna check out the channel, Bump

LessSpeed

08-11-2012

bump

NewRelicspet

08-11-2012

Bump

Owl Be Back

08-11-2012

I'm awake again today. Answered about 20 peoples questions yesterday. Come on by!